You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

How to???

edited October 2010 in Poker Chat
OK I maybe a bit thick well pretty sure I am as cant work out how to look at someones profile, I can if they post on the forum but if they are sat at a table ..... how do I check out their profile if they have one??

Cheers

Comments

• edited October 2010
    In Response to How to???:
    OK I maybe a bit thick well pretty sure I am as cant work out how to look at someones profile, I can if they post on the forum but if they are sat at a table ..... how do I check out their profile if they have one?? Cheers
    Posted by waynecure
    wayne

im with you in the thick corner not a clue how to off the table
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to How to???:
    OK I maybe a bit thick well pretty sure I am as cant work out how to look at someones profile, I can if they post on the forum but if they are sat at a table ..... how do I check out their profile if they have one?? Cheers
    Posted by waynecure

Hi Wayne

go to "my profile", click "search for friends", type their name and select it takes you to their profile.

cheers

hoggers
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: How to???:
    In Response to How to??? : Hi Wayne go to "my profile", click "search for friends", type their name and select it takes you to their profile. cheers hoggers
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Greg cheers m8 just a bit to easy that lol
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: How to???:
    In Response to How to??? : wayne im with you in the thick corner not a clue how to off the table
    Posted by sara36dd08
    Hi Sara

We have now been educated by Greg cheers me, just to simple eh?
  • edited October 2010
    Also remember peeps that some like myself set their profiles to private aswell!