You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ARE U AVIN A LARF FABIO?

edited October 2010 in The Football Corner
So mr capello seeing that his 442 hoof it up to the big lump up front amazingly didnt work against the rest of the world who foolishly decided to pass the ball to people wearing the same colour shirt then run quickly and pass it a bit more then stick it past whichever hapless keeper we chose.
so to mark the dawn of our new era fabio decides to go for the silky young speedster that is the 33 years young kevin davies.
the other nations go for total football we go for total CR@P.

TIME TO GO FABIO! 

Comments

• edited October 2010
    Credit where it's due though, Davies does offer something different but given the choice I would've much preferred that he gave Carroll a chance instead.

Davies could offer a very short term fix but surely someone like Carroll is the long term future? This could've been valuable experience for him even if he only got on for the last 15-20.
  • edited October 2010
    I agree that Davies could be used a short-term fix, but can,t  understand it as Fabio has said he is  looking to the next generation  for the Euro finals. Are we really that short on young players?

I had to laugh the other day when Mick Mccarthy said if he was Fabio he would try and talk Emile Heskey out of International retirement (just because he scored a decent goal). If your a striker and you play so many games, even a donkey like Heskey is gonna score now and again

Redknapp for next England manager. Even if he we lost under him, it wouldn,t be through sitting back and being to negative. I,ve grown to really enjoy watching Tottenham play since he took over. Its attacking and entertaining to watch and he,s pulling out some great results, even with so many injuries - Similar to what he did at Portsmouth against all the odds 
  • edited October 2010
    It really doesn't matter as long as we win the game and qualify.

If he's using the 3/4 friendlies in the build up to the main tournament to "have a look at players" and experiment with formations and systems, thats when we have a problem.

Play ur best team every time and get them playing as a team.

Get the job done first though.