You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Anyone interested in betting???

edited October 2009 in The Shed
Hi everyone, posting for the 1st time here,

I'm making this thread to encourage everyone to share their knowledge on whatever sports they like betting on.

The point of the thread is to make some profit by betting on sports, it might be slow, but if it's +money then this is what matters most in the end.

Please feel free to share what you are going to bet on and why..... From tomorrow on I'm gonna share my baseball picks either in this thread or in a new one (and encourage everyone to follow, even if it is with 1 GBP per bet, cuz you might miss out on some winners).

I hope everybody is interested in taking some money out of SKY (and not only, cuz their odds are bad) and I look forward to hear what you people think about this idea.

Thanks...

Comments

• edited August 2009
    Remy, you should get in contact with Pokerdonk who hangs around these forums, he seems to know what he's talking about.
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Anyone interested in betting???:
    Hi everyone, posting for the 1st time here, I'm making this thread to encourage everyone to share their knowledge on whatever sports they like betting on. The point of the thread is to make some profit by betting on sports, it might be slow, but if it's +money then this is what matters most in the end. Please feel free to share what you are going to bet on and why..... From tomorrow on I'm gonna share my baseball picks either in this thread or in a new one (and encourage everyone to follow, even if it is with 1 GBP per bet, cuz you might miss out on some winners). I hope everybody is interested in taking some money out of SKY (and not only, cuz their odds are bad) and I look forward to hear what you people think about this idea. Thanks...
    Posted by RemyMartin

hiya Remy checkout A-Z of sports it covers all sports different letter every thurs B has just started

makes a change from footy

cheers 

dtw

• edited August 2009
    I'm always interested in money. I'll have a look at any tips u got mate.
  • edited August 2009
    Personally, I'll be betting on Australia to beat New Zealand in the Tri-Nations rugby this morning.
    NZ have not performed well for several games and are expecting a lot from a rusty Dan Carter.
    Australia have impoved dramatically under the coaching of Robbie Deans.
    I'll also be spread betting on the young Australian fullback James O'Connor's try minutes which seems cheaply priced.
    The game appears to be priced at evens on most sites/indexes.

• edited August 2009
    Today Im betting:

Baseball:

Chicago White Sox to beat Baltimore at 1/2 - to win 1 unit (risking 2 units)

Atlanta to beat Florida at 5/9 - to win 1 unit (risking 1.8 units)

Good luck...
  • edited August 2009
    Hi Remy - I have never really got that into betting apart from the odd bet on the national and some football betting, so would be interested in some kind of idiots guide if you get a chance.

Thx
  • edited August 2009
    Saturday's bets:

Chicago White Sox to beat Baltimore at 1/2 - to win 1 unit (risking 2 units) - WINNER

Atlanta to beat Florida at 5/9 - to win 1 unit (risking 1.8 units) - WINNER

Profit: +2 units

I will be making a new thread each time I make bets in the future.....however we can keep this one up for any discussions......

I have a few possible bets planned for today, still waiting on SKY odds.
  • edited October 2009
    hi Remmy, iam a big baseball fan of the Boston Redsox, hate to say it but think the Yankees are good things to win the world series. Seen 7/4 but if anyone can get bigger get on, only eight teams left in play offs, and yankees spent hundreds of millions this season. Look at Real madrid and chelsea, money talks. Gutted cant watch baseball anymore, used to watch on channel 5 and setanta, I know you can see it on espn but havent subscribed, need some winning bets so I can afford it. Keep the good work up.  

Mrs Moo