You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PTP this evening.

edited October 2010 in Poker Chat

Hi,

I'm PTP this evening, for the 2nd straight night.

The backbone of the evening will be 10p-20p HoldEm Cash, but I'll play the 8pm Main, & the Tuesday £11 Totty too.

At the current rate, I'm going to be well-stressed by 7pm.

Today's plan was to be in the office by 6am, but I slightly missed that - by 3 hours.

Then we went on a photoshoot (more news on what & why soon), which was a NIGHTMARE.

Tried to get on the Internet in the (photo) Studio, but internet was not playing ball.

In an hour, the photoshoot gang, Attila, & myself go up to a Cassino in London to do some filmed interviews. We are due there at 2pm, but I'm going long on 3pm.

Two taxis have been ordered to ferry us all up to London, (8 of us, + a bunch of tv camera kit) but I've sweved that (permission from Attila ftw) & elected to go by Tube Train. Tube trains de-stress me.

Then I need to get back to my Heathrow base by 7pm for PTP.

So if I'm late tonight, or stressed, you can work out why......

Life is good, but this business of only 24 hours in a day is all wrong.

Comments

• edited October 2010
    In Response to PTP this evening.:
    Hi, I'm PTP this evening, for the 2nd straight night. The backbone of the evening will be 10p-20p HoldEm Cash, but I'll play the 8pm Main, & the Tuesday £11 Totty too. At the current rate, I'm going to be well-stressed by 7pm. Today's plan was to be in the office by 6am, but I slightly missed that - by 3 hours. Then we went on a photoshoot (more news on what & why soon), which was a NIGHTMARE. Tried to get on the Internet in the (photo) Studio, but internet was not playing ball. In an hour, the photoshoot gang, Attila, & myself go up to a Cassino in London to do some filmed interviews. We are due there at 2pm, but I'm going long on 3pm. Two taxis have been ordered to ferry us all up to London, (8 of us, + a bunch of tv camera kit) but I've sweved that (permission from Attila ftw) & elected to go by Tube Train. Tube trains de-stress me. Then I need to get back to my Heathrow base by 7pm for PTP. So if I'm late tonight, or stressed, you can work out why...... Life is good, but this business of only 24 hours in a day is all wrong.
    Posted by Tikay10

Just a normal day in the world of tikay!

• edited October 2010

Are the Tubes not on strike today??.......
  • edited October 2010
    Hi, I'm PTP this evening, for the 2nd straight night. The backbone of the evening will be 10p-20p HoldEm Cash, but I'll play the 8pm Main, & the Tuesday £11 Totty too. At the current rate, I'm going to be well-stressed by 7pm. Today's plan was to be in the office by 6am, but I slightly missed that - by 3 hours. Then we went on a photoshoot (more news on what & why soon), which was a NIGHTMARE. Tried to get on the Internet in the (photo) Studio, but internet was not playing ball. In an hour, the photoshoot gang, Attila, & myself go up to a Cassino in London to do some filmed interviews. We are due there at 2pm, but I'm going long on 3pm. Two taxis have been ordered to ferry us all up to London, (8 of us, + a bunch of tv camera kit) but I've sweved that (permission from Attila ftw) & elected to go by Tube Train. Tube trains de-stress me. Then I need to get back to my Heathrow base by 7pm for PTP. So if I'm late tonight, or stressed, you can work out why...... Life is good, but this business of only 24 hours in a day is all wrong.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Workshy fop...  ;)
  • edited October 2010
    you going to make the 7pm deepstack? would be good to finally be at your table

Craig
  • edited October 2010
    Go on tikay get in the FORUM DEEPSTACK at 7.00pm,youre presence in this could be just what this tourny needs.
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: PTP this evening.:
    Go on tikay get in the FORUM DEEPSTACK at 7.00pm,youre presence in this could be just what this tourny needs.
    Posted by debdobs_67

This Tikay you leg-end defo needs some promoting and you rock at this + its your structure so you should do well

come on you know it makes sense
  • edited October 2010
    Posted by Tikay10
    Ummmmmm.....   xx