You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

master cash on the tele

edited November 2010 in Sky Poker Live
can anyone tell me..if your table is going to be shown on tv do you get an email or anything to tell you its guna be shown? or do you just have to keep your eye out for it? because i have been playing the tv tables lately,

thanks in advance if anyone help/replies

scott.

Comments

• edited October 2010
    can anyone tell me..if your table is going to be shown on tv do you get an email or anything to tell you its guna be shown? or do you just have to keep your eye out for it? because i have been playing the tv tables lately,

thanks in advance if anyone help/replies

scott.
  • edited October 2010

Hey Scott, you don't get emails or anything.

The tv tables only really get shown on a saturday night, and it's play from that night....

What levels do you play?

If you look on he forum on saturday afternoon you can see what tables will be shown, and get on them early, about 6/7ish, ready for the show to start at 8pm.
  • edited October 2010
    on a different note be good if you could get an email although probably hardwork for them to do this, i've been on there and not realised a couple times until someone mentions it on table chat
  • edited November 2010
    Hi

Not possible for use to send emails notifying people if your hands are going to be shown, best to just keep watching or email the show with your hand ID if you think its worth seeing.

Of course make sure you are playing on a table that has a TV icon

Thanks