You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Freeroll Query

edited October 2010 in Poker Chat
correct me if im wrong.but i thought u could only re buy / or add on ur chips if. 1. you ran out of chips.or .2.add on chips at the half way point.i just played a game and this guy was re buying chips all the time  and at no point was his balance down to zero!????????????  

Comments

• edited October 2010
    In Response to Freeroll Query:
    correct me if im wrong.but i thought u could only re buy / or add on ur chips if. 1. you ran out of chips.or .2.add on chips at the half way point.i just played a game and this guy was re buying chips all the time  and at no point was his balance down to zero!????????????  
    Posted by kb245
    You can re-buy as soon as chips fall below starting stack in 1st hour of freeroll.
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Freeroll Query:
    In Response to Freeroll Query : You can re-buy as soon as chips fall below starting stack in 1st hour of freeroll.
    Posted by belsibub
    oh right thanks.
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Freeroll Query : oh right thanks.
    Posted by kb245
    i might be wrong but im sure he jumped from having about 4000 chips to about 7 or 8000 after one hand?????????
  • edited October 2010
    Starting stack in freeroll 3000 ,so if bb 20 it is possible to have 2980 chips re-buy and have 5980. Hope this helps.Me i try to play freerolls as a freeze-out because re-buying compared to prize pool means having to go deep just to get your money back.  
  • edited October 2010
    Starting stack in freeroll 3000 ,so if bb 20 it is possible to have 2980 chips re-buy and have 5980. Hope this helps.Me i try to play freerolls as a freeze-out because re-buying compared to prize pool means having to go deep just to get you money back.  
    Posted by belsibub
    yeh me too.but this was about 20 mins.into the game and he lost a hand and went down to about 1500 then re buy gives about 4500 then without winning any hands. that i noticed!seem to re buy again and have about  8000 chips!! maybe i missed somethin llol. 
  • edited October 2010
    im sure rebuys you can do at any point, as i see people topping up 3-4 times thats why i hate playing them as i will never rebuy or top up and ill have stacked people few times be chip leader on the table but then on break everyone has bought up to past me makes no sense to me free roll or normal rebuy

REBUYS FOR DONKS
  • edited October 2010
    im sure rebuys you can do at any point, as i see people topping up 3-4 times thats why i hate playing them as i will never rebuy or top up and ill have stacked people few times be chip leader on the table but then on break everyone has bought up to past me makes no sense to me free roll or normal rebuy REBUYS FOR DONKS
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    yeh!at 50p at a time he must have been about £3 down after about 20mins.loool.