You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

the sky mafia

edited October 2010 in Poker Chat
made a coment earlier about my ex on sky poker and all the usual sky mafioso appeared trying to ridicule me for wingeing etc. Do you get free entry to a comp when you jump on negitivity ?  Im making notes of the usual suspects and cant wait to meet the superstars at the tables as soon as i get my laptop cleaned i have got a virus of the site somehow see you guys at the tables lol

Comments

• edited October 2010
    In Response to the sky mafia:
    made a coment earlier about my ex on sky poker and all the usual sky mafioso appeared trying to ridicule me for wingeing etc. Do you get free entry to a comp when you jump on negitivity ?  Im making notes of the usual suspects and cant wait to meet the superstars at the tables as soon as i get my laptop cleaned i have got a virus of the site somehow see you guys at the tables lol
    Posted by wingwizard
    Gregg Hogg's The Don ww, I can tell you that for nothing.

By the way, you're not supposed to post your bad beat stories here. You PM them to FlashFlush. He's like the agony aunt around here.
  • edited October 2010
    All your threads are negative too though.

Try starting a happy thread about kittens and butterflies you will get a better reaction..............
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: the sky mafia:
    All your threads are negative too though. Try starting a happy thread about kittens and butterflies you will get a better reaction..............
    Posted by donkeyplop
    when i win some money at the cash tablesor my aces hold up  il buzz you i dont know why im not wining but its not just bad poker gl
  • edited October 2010

wing you have only being playing on skypoker for just over a month,

the 1st month or two i played on here i lost .

one peace of advice try focus in on one particular aspect of the game ,

either dym , s&g , mtt or cash .

find your feet on one of the above & then explore from there on in .

denis
  • edited October 2010
    wing do you make money on other sites? Please post some examples of your hands getting cracked so we can have a look and let you know if there are any errors made by you

Both myself and my Dad have used sky for quite sometime and we have never had a virus that we have associated with this site, also we only use free anti-virus software, AVG or Avast!, are good free programs

As for getting rid of the virus now its in, maybe have a look on download.com search for malwarebyte's and/or advanced system care they are good programs, also a windows one care safty scan can work wonders