You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonight's official 10k Sky Sports BH show thread!!

edited October 2010 in Poker Chat
Evening all!!

Hope you are all doing your various stretching/warm ups for tonight's live show with a guaranteed 10k up for grabs and a guaranteed 10decade old analyst (Also up for grabs for the right price- PM me).

Yep it's me and Mr Tony Tikay Kendall at the head of the giant head hunting snake.. although of course it's Ms Sky_Ling who's REALLY in charge as the brains of the operation.

Looking forward to some great play, action hands as a certain amount of daonkage ;)

Plus Tikay keeps telling me he has something HUGE he wants to reveal.. For all our sakes I'm hoping he means something to do with SKY POKER and he's not planning on flashing his Short Stack mid show...

Anyhooo here's the details for your gaming pleasure and we'll be seeing you on the tables, through the telly..

StatusRegisteringStart Date/Time20:00 - 07 OctCurrent Prize PoolCash Prize Pool£5000.05Heads Prize Pool£4999.95Buyin + Fee£20.00 + £2.00Description

The £10k Sky Sports Bounty Hunter. Total prize contribution is split equally between the tournament prize pool and player bounties. If you win a bounty you keep 75% with 25% added to your own head value.(2000 chips - 10 minutes blinds)

As always get in your posts, hand requests and emails on this thread.. Sky Mandy and Ms Aisling will be scouring the thread for such gems..

And... as an EXTRA topic.. let's have your guesses as to what it is that Tikay is actually banging on about sharing with us all.. Seriously he's practically bursting... I'm really hoping it's NOT a body part..

Comments