You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Where is WeAreOnTv

edited October 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi does any1 know where WeAreOnTv has got 2 because he was always on the high cash tables £5-£10 but cant be seen anywhere on the tables since the new player MrWinCash has started playing this week and is sitting on all the tables WeAreOnTv used to sit on. Does any1 know if WeAreOnTv has moved to another site maybe? I would like to know what you think.

Comments

• edited October 2010
    Maybe same person, trying to get action????
  • edited October 2010
    Maybe WeAreOnTV is doing something else this week, like on holiday, taking the kids out, decorating the house etc, and MrWinCash is a skypoker player who wishes to play big stake poker? I don't know what is strange about a player no longer sitting at a table, and another player now sitting at the table. Would this be strange if it was a 2p/4p cash table i wonder?
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Where is WeAreOnTv:
    Maybe WeAreOnTV is doing something else this week, like on holiday, taking the kids out, decorating the house etc, and MrWinCash is a skypoker player who wishes to play big stake poker? I don't know what is strange about a player no longer sitting at a table, and another player now sitting at the table. Would this be strange if it was a 2p/4p cash table i wonder?
    Posted by loonytoons

Maybe you are right but it does seem a bit strange to me.
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Where is WeAreOnTv:
    In Response to Re: Where is WeAreOnTv : Maybe you are right but it does seem a bit strange to me.
    Posted by Goldie123
    I agree, lets see if hes back sometime next week. Woulnd be the first case of someone changing there name. Maybe im just bord!