You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

how long you have to be on sky before you start hitting flops

edited October 2010 in Area 51
ahrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr everytime ahrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comments

• edited October 2010
    7 years, 6 months, 4 days.....    then they give you the cheat code that allows you to see the other players hold cards 
  • edited October 2010
    Wingwizard, You have had a couple of moan posts on the forum about sky CASh tables. Are you normally a tourney player? do you do well in these? (obviously else where as i've seen your results for here)

If your a good tourney player then you need to be adjusting your game to play cash. If you play cash elsewhere and think it's just here you get sucked out on then obviously that is a different problem (one of delusion i assure you). No where bothers to fix poker cos the site earns their rake who ever wins, any thing else is the law of chance of flaws in your own game
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: how long you have to be on sky before you start hitting flops:
    Wingwizard, You have had a couple of moan posts on the forum about sky CASh tables. Are you normally a tourney player? do you do well in these? (obviously else where as i've seen your results for here) If your a good tourney player then you need to be adjusting your game to play cash. If you play cash elsewhere and think it's just here you get sucked out on then obviously that is a different problem (one of delusion i assure you). No where bothers to fix poker cos the site earns their rake who ever wins, any thing else is the law of chance of flaws in your own game
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    QUOTED FOR PROSPERITY

ACESOVER FTW

WE SHOULD COPY THIS AND POST IT ON  ALL THE BAD BEAT THREADS...ALWAYS

XX