You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

being away

edited October 2010 in Poker Chat
i am a new player on this site . so ive started playing the dym to build up my stack. ive noticed that on a regular basis when it gets to the final 4 ppl tend to sit out (away)is that normal?

Comments

• edited October 2010

steal their blinds then and make the top 3 to cash

i wouldnt shout about people being away, they might come back making it harder to win!

• edited October 2010
    thx greghogg i just find it strange that ppl just sit out n let other ppl play there hands n expect their share n not win on merit.or am i old school ?
  • edited October 2010

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: being away:
    thx greghogg i just find it strange that ppl just sit out n let other ppl play there hands n expect their share n not win on merit.or am i old school ?
    Posted by arragon
    if they can win while sitting out thats up to them!

i find it much easier to win when i'm actually there

this issue has been covered before at length so if you want to read about it click
    HERE
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to being away:
    i am a new player on this site . so ive started playing the dym to build up my stack. ive noticed that on a regular basis when it gets to the final 4 ppl tend to sit out (away)is that normal?
    Posted by arragon
    at least you are not moaning that they "should not be allowed" to sit out.....it is strange to sit out if you get down to 4 though,i would of thought that is the time to sit back in?

gl,dave