You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

can we see on the table screen when the nxt break is

edited October 2010 in The Poker Clinic
Hi i got involved in the last hand before the break and got knocked out the primo sat. I had no idea that the break was after the hand or i would have folded not got involved in the hand . I ended up with second top pair with a straight draw and the guy had pocket aces i want to squash a big grape let me tell you ahrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. To cut a long story short can we have the break times highlight on the tables plzzzzzzzzzz

Comments

• edited October 2010
    Why does it matter when the break is to how you play your hand?
  • edited October 2010
    yeah im not sure why this matters

also, if you know hat levels your playin, ie 10 min blinds, its pretty easy 2 work out
  • edited October 2010
    I agree with this, good point maybe wrong place to put. The fact a break is just about to happen does defer how you play a hand imo, obviously not if massive cooler but you may just decide to sit out a playable hand like pocket 3s. although i usually know roughly when the breaks are would be sooo much easier if you had it on the table or where says next level break cos sometimes i wont think about it and it does affect how you play your hand imo
  • edited October 2010
    The breaks are every hour so if the blinds are 5mins then the break is after level 12, 10 minutes level 6, 12 minutes level 5, just look at the countdown timer, its not difficult to see! Also if you look in the tournament lobby it tells you the running order.
  • edited October 2010
    open the lobby it says it there, but it shouldnt change how u play
  • edited October 2010
    Dis-agree batkin, firstly the blinds increase so you have to be aware of this

also people play differently around the break, so have to adjust accordingly. last 5 minutes leading up to break i personally prefer to nit up then refresh at the break ready for round 2 :o)
  • edited October 2010

heres another post just got emptied, i raised all in with big slick and got called by 5/4 off ,i missed the flop he caught a 4,the nxt hand i raised all in with a/a he called with 9/7 suited he caught a flush, does sky poker not get fed up paying of the big stack it happens all the time lol

• ybyb
    edited October 2010
    In Response to last hand prior to break is cooler city fold your aces:
    heres another post just got emptied, i raised all in with big slick and got called by 5/4 off ,i missed the flop he caught a 4,the nxt hand i raised all in with a/a he called with 9/7 suited he caught a flush, does sky poker not get fed up paying of the big stack it happens all the time lol
    Posted by wingwizard
    thanks for sharing