You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

place to play poker?

edited October 2010 in Area 51
this is deffinitely rigged. have played with so much mone yand have lost with face cards or ak v 23. clearly this is a rubbish site

Comments

• edited October 2010
    in the bath. Always end up splashing the pot.
  • edited October 2010
    What always makes me laugh is the people that say the site is fixed can never construct a sentence that makes sense.
  • edited October 2010
    lol @ flash, if its the worst place to play poker dont play here simples!

Personally i prefer it to any other site, user friendly, great community i can go on but i wont :o)
  • edited October 2010
    don't know which level you play at and for how long you've played?
    if it's the micro stakes like me then you have to learn to accept that people have a (very,very,....) wide range there. Does make it very frustrating,etc to put it mildly.
    I've had those sort of beats, just part of playing which is why they say to play within your means.

good luck
  • edited October 2010
    whats wrong with 23. If you flop a good hand with it then it will beat AK and you can rake in a good pot. Its called Poker. If everone only played with AK,AQ or high pairs etc, then what a boring game it would be. Poker is 90% luck and 10% skill in my humble opinion so its not worth beating yourself up for.

PS I always lose !!! lol