You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

International Bets

edited October 2010 in The Football Corner
  1. Greece v IsraelDraw @ 5/2
  2. Latvia v GeorgiaDraw @ 11/5
  3. Slovakia v Republic of IrelandDraw @ 2/1
  4. Holland v SwedenDraw @ 11/4
  5. Estonia v SloveniaDraw @ 9/4
  6. Finland v HungaryDraw @ 21/10

Pays over 1200/1

Good luck to anyone having a bet.

Comments

• edited October 2010
    1. Iceland v PortugalPortugal @ 1/3
    2. Scotland v SpainSpain @ 4/11
    3. San Marino v MoldovaMoldova @ 1/6
    4. Macedonia v RussiaRussia @ 8/13
    5. Liechtenstein v Czech Rep.Czech Rep. @ 1/9
    6. Kazakhstan v GermanyGermany @ 1/10
    7. Azerbaijan v TurkeyTurkey @ 4/11
    8. Armenia v AndorraArmenia @ 1/14
    9. France v LuxembourgFrance @ 1/40
    10. Faroe Islands v Northern IrelandNorthern Ireland @ 1/3

Only pays 7/1, all strong favourites. Only one that may possibly let this down is Russia.

• edited October 2010
    I personally wouldn't trust Portugal in an international football game. Completely capable of an inexplicable 0-0.

Not saying it's going to happen, but they seem pretty useless against teams who park the bus, even with Cristiano Ronaldo...

Any one fancy backing Luxembourg? How I'd laugh.
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: International Bets:
    I personally wouldn't trust Portugal in an international football game. Completely capable of an inexplicable 0-0. Not saying it's going to happen, but they seem pretty useless against teams who park the bus, even with Cristiano Ronaldo... Any one fancy backing Luxembourg? How I'd laugh.
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    I don't trust them, especially after they drew 4-4 at home with the Cypriots, but Iceland are a poor side.  If France don't beat Luxembourg tonight then i may just slit my wrists.
  • edited October 2010
    Northern Ireland stink!!!!!!!!!
  • edited October 2010
    Turkey lost as well.

I don't normally do much betting on these international games but I couldn't resist a short priced treble for tonight. England, Holland & Spain all to win. It's paying 7/4 but that should be as good as printing money (at this point Scotland play a 10-0-0 formation & hold Spain to a draw!)
  • edited October 2010
    Turkey lost as well. I don't normally do much betting on these international games but I couldn't resist a short priced treble for tonight. England, Holland & Spain all to win. It's paying 7/4 but that should be as good as printing money (at this point Scotland play a 10-0-0 formation & hold Spain to a draw!)
    Posted by silentbob
    Good luck Bob. Let me add that Turkey stink aswell. Hungary scored in stoppage time to beat Finland 2-1 so my draws are down now.

It's a funny old game.
  • edited October 2010
    Holland @8/13
    Russia @8/13         treble
    switzerland @4/9

slovakia v rep of ire     both teams to score
    holland v sweden            double       

• edited October 2010
    Holland @8/13 Russia @8/13         treble switzerland @4/9   slovakia v rep of ire     both teams to score holland v sweden            double       
    Posted by igimc
    Looking good on that first bet so far. Only 20 minutes for Sweden to get a goal now though
  • edited October 2010
    Do i need to go to Specsavers or have Scotland scored 2. Levein must have switched from his 10-0-0 to a
    0-0-10.
  • edited October 2010
    Turkey lost as well. I don't normally do much betting on these international games but I couldn't resist a short priced treble for tonight. England, Holland & Spain all to win. It's paying 7/4 but that should be as good as printing money (at this point Scotland play a 10-0-0 formation & hold Spain to a draw!)
    Posted by silentbob
    I would be more worried about England letting you down ;0)
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: International Bets : I would be more worried about England letting you down ;0)
    Posted by emilyegg
    Unlucky there Bob. Every cloud though:
    FootballEuropean ChampionshipEngland v MontenegroCorrect Score 12/10/2010 20:00Draw 0-0 (Win) @ 14/1
    Didn't think we'd be able to break the Negros down.
  • edited October 2010
    14/1 the 0-0 draw!!!

Nice One (QuickDraw for the win)
  • edited October 2010
    14/1 the 0-0 draw!!! Nice One (QuickDraw for the win)
    Posted by emilyegg
    Thanks mate. Back to the nitty gritty of league football this weekend, i'm gonna take down the dirty dozen.
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: International Bets : Looking good on that first bet so far. Only 20 minutes for Sweden to get a goal now though
    Posted by silentbob
    Yep they got it, got both up,happy days.
  • edited October 2010
    I only watched the 2nd half last night & started switching over to the Scotland game half way through.

God that was dire. I don't think we would've scored if we'd still been playing now. Exactly the reason I don't normally bet on internationals but hey ho, back to proper football on Saturday :)