You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Any new programming coming along soon?

edited November 2010 in Sky Poker Live
Hi peeps,

Watched 865 for a few years on and off (only just recently on again) and notice not only has the 3D side of the broadcast left since I last looked but 9/10 it's always a 'Replay' show and I've seen the same Master Cash I think three times in the last few nights I've watched it (on now from the start of October!). The only new that I've seen so far from watching in the evenings is the Primo which was on Sunday.

The schedule on the website doesn't seem to tally up with what I'm watching either - hope the channel isn't becoming an afterthought! :/

Comments

• edited October 2010
    I was gonna ask a similar question because I cant watch or Sky+ the Master Cash & Primo's on Saturdays and Sundays due to taping other things and the fact that I'm usually out those days or playing poker anyway.

The Primo repeat taped ok for me the other day and that was Sundays show just there, but the Master Cash I had taped today was from not from Saturday 16th but from Saturday 9th. The Sky EPG doesnt make it clear either what show it is so you dont know which recording you will get (whether it will be an earlier one or not).

Does anyone know which Master Cash repeat will be from last Saturday (16th) so I can then know it will be the correct one I'll get?
  • edited November 2010
    Hi

We are not using the 3D graphics anymore but using the flat graphic to show hands. This actually means we get through more hands and the commentary naturally improves as the presenters are not in vision.

We are producing 3 x 4 hour live shows per week, a lot of location content including covering the Sky Poker Tour and 5 x 30 minute shows including Sky Poker School.

I will double check the TV schedule on here but in brief this is how the nights run:

Primo Live including Poker Clinic- every Sunday from 9pm- 1am
    Master Cash Live- every Saturday from 9pm- midnight
    Top of the Pots Live- every Saturday from midnight- 1am
    Bounty Hunter Live- every Thursday from 8pm- midnight

Sky Poker School- every Monday at 8pm
    Team Sky Poker Classic- every Tuesday at 8pm
    Poker Clinic- every Wednesday at 8pm
    Saturday Open Final Table- every Friday at 8pm

All these shows are then scattered in across the channel on different days and time therefore making sure people getting to see the. Over December there will be some new shows too.

We have a lot of exciting stuff coming up in the New Year so stay tuned!

Thanks