You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

mtt

edited October 2010 in Poker Chat

ok people i want to try something eals now for a while i played  dmy £1:15 and hold my own but I want to try some mtt I like the sounds of the deep stack as im a tight player do you think  £2:20 a good start  as I like to stay at low stack games for now to keep in my bankroll

sory about my speeling I do my best

Comments

• edited October 2010
    In Response to mtt:
    ok people i want to try something eals now for a while i played   dmy £1:15 and hold my own but I want to try some mtt I like the sounds of the deep stack as im a tight player do you think   £2:20 a good start   as I like to stay at low stack games for now to keep in my bankroll   sory about my speeling I do my best
    Posted by tony14757
    hi tony i rate the 2.20 deepstacks very good br builders slow but good see my thread and gl
  • edited October 2010
    £2.20 deepies are excellent value and good fun You'll also learn a lot about tourney play with out losing a lot.
    Highly recommend them.
    As for spelling, click on the tick with abc above it that's on the bottom line of the post box and it'll spell check for you.
  • edited October 2010
    You might want to try the £2.30 Bounty Hunters too. The fields are quite soft. If you try one my advice would be to play a tight and patient game for the first hour, though you'll need to ramp up the aggresion at the sharp end. Chasing bounties all the time is a big (but common) mistake, ignore them in nearly all circumstances, just concentrate on trying to win the tournament, think of a bounty as a bonus if you get one.

Good luck.
  • edited October 2010
     mohican thanks about the spell check mate i might do more post now
    i love to chat but don't say much because of my spelling

had a qick look i dont like the odds on deep stack just 1 7th get paid
    so i might do what gary says and look at the bounty hunter first