You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

When is a rebuy not a rebuy?

edited October 2010 in Poker Chat
When you don't rebuy of course! What else would it be?!?!

This is the first time I've ever played a rebuy (mainly because I oppose the rake on the rebuy itself) but thought I'd set myself the challenge of taking it down without rebuying or adding on. I nearly made it. I got rivered on the final hand but it's all good & it's still a great return for £3

One final thought though, I can't believe how many people were still rebuying when the blinds were at 600/1200. You only get less than 2 big blinds!!!

Player NameChipsRankPrize    FloppyJo201370001£79.20 + 10 League Pointssilentbob02£49.50 + 8 League PointsBOYDID03£29.70 + 6 League Pointszippy1104£21.78 + 4 League PointsRunwood05£17.82 + 2 League Pointsgoodyurtz206

Comments

• edited October 2010
    WD silentbob.

I've monied in a few re-buys without a re-buy, but occasionally i've taken advantage of the add on if I've got a decent stack just to make it easier to get in the money.

People seem a little reluctant with the re-buy tournies, as was I when they were introduced, but now I play them like every other mtt cause if you make it past the first hour your in with a real chance.