You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

happy 1st anniversary lml...

edited October 2010 in Poker Chat

happy 1st anniversary lml......i have noticed that today 14/10/2010 is indeed the anniversary of your very, very first...tinsy winsy sky forum post - wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

i recon you have earned your stripes and can now progress from rookie sky poster status to intermediate sky poster staus with immediate effect....

with time and dedication will you reach the heady heights of orfords posting status...

oh, wait....

xx

Comments

• edited October 2010
    In Response to happy 1st anniversary lml...:
    happy 1st anniversary lml......i have noticed that today 14/10/2010 is indeed the anniversary of your very, very first...tinsy winsy sky forum post - wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i recon you have earned your stripes and can now progress from rookie sky poster status to intermediate sky poster staus with immediate effect.... with time and dedication will you reach the heady heights of orfords posting status... oh, wait.... xx
    Posted by TRIP5
    happy 1st post anniversary lml
  • edited October 2010
    Happy anniversary LM wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
  • edited October 2010
    First: 14/10/2009
    Last: 14/10/2010

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

xx
  • edited October 2010
    Oh wow!!! Great skills Irene!!

That's AWESOME!! I've shared this news with everyone in Sky Poker HQ office and got a 'Congrats' a 'Hmmph' and a raised eyebrow.. No cake, presents or surprise parties though..!!

I'd like to thank ermm.. Everyone past and present who has ever replied to, contributed to and ribbed the living bejesus out of any forum thread, post or PM I have ever sent, posted... Started!!

It's been emotional! Here's to another wonderful year.. xxx
  • edited October 2010
    happy 1st anniversary lml  :)
  • edited October 2010
    I can't believe they didn't get you any cake to celebrate...

wait...i'll send you a pm...

xx
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to happy 1st anniversary lml...:
    happy 1st anniversary lml......i have noticed that today 14/10/2010 is indeed the anniversary of your very, very first...tinsy winsy sky forum post - wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i recon you have earned your stripes and can now progress from rookie sky poster status to intermediate sky poster staus with immediate effect.... with time and dedication will you reach the heady heights of orfords posting status... oh, wait.... xx
    Posted by TRIP5
    Now it's not like me to pick you up on a technicality but...

Lisa_Long's aka Lisa_Marie's first post was actually on 01/10/2010!

Not that I've been counting the days or anything.

I'm still awaiting the return of my laptop LM!

;-)
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: happy 1st anniversary lml...:
    I can't believe they didn't get you any cake to celebrate... wait...i'll send you a pm... xx
    Posted by TRIP5
    LOL Thank you Irene.. I don't think I have enough PMs.. 68 last count.. and all them group PMs about Pm'ing!
  • edited October 2010
    LML and PM`s for the win!
  • edited October 2010
  • edited October 2010

Censorship, the cornerstone of any free and open society.

Entire threads removed for no reason other than Sky don't want you to see it and posts disappear into the night like a child on the streets of Rio de Janeiro.

I believe the people of North Korea are less restricted in their ability to say what they feel than someone wishing to post on the Sky Poker forum.

"I'd like to thank ermm.. Everyone past and present who has ever replied to, contributed to and ribbed the living bejesus out of any forum thread, post or PM I have ever sent, posted... Started!!"

Thank you for removing my post Sky, the world is now a better and safer place.