You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

If you don't like spam.......

edited October 2010 in Poker Chat

Comments

• edited October 2010
    Spam and Eggs yummy ;)
  • edited October 2010
    Saturday, well for fans of Live Poker, I'll be in Luton, for the £220 entry GUKPT Club Championship. Looks like a terrific Tourney, that one. It starts at 2pm.

Good luck and might come and say hi if you are still in.  I'm gonna be at the G from 7.30 on Saturday....no poker tho as just there to have dinner/drinks and a few quid on roulette with some mates.
  • edited October 2010
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: If you don't like spam.......:
    Saturday, well for fans of Live Poker, I'll be in Luton, for the £220 entry GUKPT Club Championship. Looks like a terrific Tourney, that one. It starts at 2pm. Good luck and might come and say hi if you are still in.  I'm gonna be at the G from 7.30 on Saturday....no poker tho as just there to have dinner/drinks and a few quid on roulette with some mates.
    Posted by scotty77
    What? You having a laugh, Ryan?

It starts at 2pm, is 10,000 chips, & 40 minute blinds. At 7.30pm I cannot possibly be out - I won't have played a hand.

I plan to open up a bit around 9pm, move up the gears around Midnight, & maybe play a hand every Level from 2am on. You can't sit & pass all night, you know.
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: If you don't like spam....... : What? You having a laugh, Ryan? It starts at 2pm, is 10,000 chips, & 40 minute blinds. At 7.30pm I cannot possibly be out - I won't have played a hand. I plan to open up a bit around 9pm, move up the gears around Midnight, & maybe play a hand every Level from 2am on. You can't sit & pass all night, you know.
    Posted by Tikay10
    ***prays for a set over set encouter in Level 1 vs George Kiss or some other Luton reg and will refer back to this on Sunday ;)***
  • edited October 2010
    You might playing in the big game? Holdem??? I think I mgiht be playing now ;)
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: If you don't like spam....... : ***prays for a set over set encouter in Level 1 vs George Kiss or some other Luton reg and will refer back to this on Sunday ;)***
    Posted by scotty77
    Lol, you wish! George Kiss ftw.

It's thanks to the likes of dearest George that I rely on Luton for my pension. ;)

• edited October 2010
    You might playing in the big game? Holdem??? I think I mgiht be playing now ;)
    Posted by BrownnDog
    Bring it on, Sunny Boy, bring it on. I'll play my serious game though, so BE AFRAID.

What chances are there of me exiting a 2pm start, 10k chip 40 minute Tourney by mid-evening, though? You should come down, you'd love it.