You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Sky Poker Premiership Cup!

124»

Comments

• edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: The Sky Poker Premiership Cup!:
    In Response to Re: The Sky Poker Premiership Cup! : I am with you their, no contact from sky.
    Posted by HAPPYNIGE4
    I had the same trouble - but it let me register for the green v blue game but i have no idea what kit i'm wearing - i really hope its deepdale blue!!!
  • edited November 2010
    Contacted someone again on Saturday saying that someone would be in touch to let me know what team I'm in and further details, still had NOTHING. For something so easy this is a bit of a joke.
    Posted by atw
    Sky Jack!! hi mate would be great to see new team lists on the team threads, then we can help u let people know!!

have got the old lists, even just new registartions will help!!

atw!! will let you Know if i see first ! Hope u are RED mate!!

Seems odd that people can register & not know what team they are on!! The real Keen ones will want to get involved with the banter on the team threads!!

Ta Mate
  • edited November 2010
    hi guys, i still dont know which team i am in, im sure i put the promotion code in correct but it wont let me enter any of the tournies for tomorrow, any chance of lettin me know if im in it or now?

thanks.
  • edited November 2010
    hi guys, i still dont know which team i am in, im sure i put the promotion code in correct but it wont let me enter any of the tournies for tomorrow, any chance of lettin me know if im in it or now? thanks.
    Posted by truman18
    I Have not got a team list, if you have tried to register for all 4 quarter finals, and its not letiing you in, guess thats all u can do!! try pm Sky Jack click on his name on his post, prob too late now tho, GL!!

Am sure they will do again, and have areas to improve, am sure sky will !!
  • edited November 2010
    I am happy to announce the results of yesterday's cup matches......

The Purples 48-52 The Yellows
    The Oranges 54-46 The Reds
    Team Sky 62-38 The Whites
    The Blues 52-48 The Greens

Well done to all the winning teams and hard luck to the losing ones. The semi-final matches are on Tuesday and these are the fixtures and timings:

The Yellows vs The Oranges @ 7.30pm
    Team Sky vs The Blues @ 8pm

Cheers

Jack
  • edited November 2010
    I am happy to announce the results of yesterday's cup matches...... The Purples 48-52 The Yellows The Oranges 54-46 The Reds Team Sky 62-38 The Whites The Blues 52-48 The Greens Well done to all the winning teams and hard luck to the losing ones. The semi-final matches are on Tuesday and these are the fixtures and timings: The Yellows vs The Oranges @ 7.30pm Team Sky vs The Blues @ 8pm Cheers Jack
    Posted by Sky_Jack
    Come on you BLUE'S ............... It was never in doubt !. 

Thanks Sky Jack
  • edited November 2010

League and Cup double is in the bag come on you YELLOWS
  • edited November 2010
    ty sky jack
    can you thank all the sky members for playing last night it was great to have them onboard :)

and as for who is going to win this cup the scores speak for them selfs.

team sky
    new and improved team play
    thats all i am to say
    blues will loose
    come next tues
    then we are 1 away
    from that special day
  • edited November 2010
    I am happy to announce the results of yesterday's cup matches...... The Purples 48-52 The Yellows The Oranges 54-46 The Reds Team Sky 62-38 The Whites The Blues 52-48 The Greens Well done to all the winning teams and hard luck to the losing ones. The semi-final matches are on Tuesday and these are the fixtures and timings: The Yellows vs The Oranges @ 7.30pm Team Sky vs The Blues @ 8pm Cheers Jack
    Posted by Sky_Jack
    That's it bring on those Oranges, they will be easy to PEEL.
    Com'on Yellows League and Cup double is within our grasp, lets have a good strong turn out next Tuesday and (s)kittle those peelers. Lets give em the Pip!
  • edited November 2010
    Yellows for the double!
    Yellowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited November 2010
    After last night's semi-final battles we now have our two finalists. Results have been tabulated and I can confirm that the winners are:

The Yellows (The Yellows 60 - 40 The Oranges)

Team Sky (Team Sky 63 -37 The Blues)

This means The Yelllows and Team Sky will meet next week in the final to decide the overall champion. The Yellows will be looking for a league and cup double whilst Team Sky aim for their first bit of silverware. Below is the timing for the final:

Team Sky vs The Yellows @ 7.30pm on 16th November

Good luck to those involved and hard luck to those who've missed out.

Jack
  • edited November 2010
    come on you yellows
  • edited November 2010
    Team Yellow - Premiership Holders

Team Sky - Cup Winners

Charity Shield FTW?????

xx
  • edited November 2010
    SKY JACK

Many thanks for this comp.

Now kick those marketing guys to give us the

County Championship

Teams of ten ready and waiting .
  • edited November 2010
    SKY JACK Many thanks for this comp. Now kick those marketing guys to give us the County Championship Teams of ten ready and waiting .
    Posted by vaigret
    +1
  • edited November 2010
    SKY JACK Many thanks for this comp. Now kick those marketing guys to give us the County Championship Teams of ten ready and waiting .
    Posted by vaigret
    +2
  • edited November 2010
    Posted by vaigret

+3
  • edited November 2010
    After last night's epic final, I can announce that the winners are.............

Team Sky who took the victory 63-37.

Congratulations to all the Team Sky members. You bounced back from a difficult start in the league to finish strongly in that and then stormed to victory in the cup. A special shout out has to go to The Yellows as well who nearly managed a spectacular league and cup double.

Team Yellow's £250 runner up freeroll - 7pm on 21st November.
    Team Sky's £500 winners freeroll - 7.30pm on 21st November.

We hope everyone has enjoyed the Sky Poker Premiership. The amount of support you've given this on the community has been fantastic and there's been a great mix of competitiveness and fun throughout. Look out for a new team event coming soon!

• edited November 2010
    Posted by vaigret
    +4 HERTS TEAM PLSE
  • edited November 2010
    Posted by vaigret
    i feel that the wild 1 will get left behind in this cos i don't know many players in cumbria :-(
  • edited November 2010
    ty jack for the post
    lets hope that it is regional it will be so much fun

wild some will snap you up to good a team player to let go

gl all and thanks to all team sky players it has been great
  • edited November 2010
    Yes thanks again Sky Jack

Ready and waiting for the county or regional
  • edited November 2010
    Posted by vaigret
    +5