You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Super 6 bragging thread...

FBSFBS
edited August 2009 in The Shed
So who did any good on the Super 6 ?

Go on ... you know you want the whole world to know so why not use this thread to shout about it...

Me ?

No Way... 22 Aug I managed ..... 1 pt :(

but in my defence I had stated as a MIGHTY WHITES supporter I obviously know nothing about football

Comments

• edited August 2009
    If by the Mighty Whites you mean the great Leeds United, then I must disagree with your assessment of our prowess.  Five straight wins, four in the league, mean we are almost assured of promotion.  We only have to win our remaining 42 games and it's in the bag.

As far as the Super 6 is concerned, I am on a par with your good self.  One correct result in the first three weeks.  Still, long way to go!
  • FBSFBS
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Super 6 bragging thread...:
    If by the Mighty Whites you mean the great Leeds United, then I must disagree with your assessment of our prowess.  Five straight wins, four in the league, mean we are almost assured of promotion.  We only have to win our remaining 42 games and it's in the bag.
    Posted by Taller_Guy
    Indeed I do ..... LOL... only 42 more wins required ... easy !!
  • edited August 2009
    Nil points for me

Closest i got was man utd, had the to win 3 - 0 not 5 - 0

Hope i`m closer this week

Thinking of using the law of averages and doing every one as a 1 - 0 home win

Must hit a point sometime

Gary
  • edited August 2009
    The average score in football is apparently 2 - 1 and that just happens to be the one result that came up for me (Sunderland v Blackburn).
    Having said that, if you'd tried the 1 - 0 approach last week, IAMALLIN2, you'd have had two right!
    Graham
  • edited August 2009
    HAVENT GOT 1 RIGHT THIS SEASON. MY MISSUS WHO NOW ABSOLUTLY NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL GETS 1 OR 2 EVERY WEEK SHE EVEN GOT ARSENAL 4 POMPEY1 WHICH IS AMAZING AS I WOULD HAVE GIVE ANYONE 20/1 ON US GETTING A SHOT ON TARGET LET ALONE A GOAL!
  • edited August 2009

I got three out of six the other week.  Next time i get three (if ever) i will lament the fact that i couldnt have got both threes on the same week and pocketed 100k.