You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SNG'S

edited October 2010 in Community Suggestions

This may be something that is introduced when the download client is available but if not I think it would be a good idea to introduce a larger range of SNG's.

Firstly some larger SNG's maybe something similar to 'regular SNG' structure but with 18/24 seats.

Also I think a satellite SNG would be popular, something like 6 seats with a buy in of £1.50 with a seat to the £7 primo semi for 1st place and a cash prize for 2nd or maybe direct sats with a higher buy in into the smaller tournaments

Thanks

MARK

Comments

• edited October 2010
    Ah you mean like a proper poker site,all good ideas.
    I'm sure they will do this WHEN the downloadable client
    kicks in,as they say its coming soon,although its been coming soon 
    for about three years now.
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: SNG'S:
    Ah you mean like a proper poker site,all good ideas. I'm sure they will do this WHEN the downloadable client kicks in,as they say its coming soon,although its been coming soon  for about three years now.
    Posted by igimc
    Sky IS a proper poker site IMO.

FYI the new download client is currently being tested to ensure that it works properly before general release.
  • edited October 2010
    Ive seen the posts re the DC being beta tested which is why I mentioned it.  Does anyone know if the SNG selection will be extended and if my suggestions could be considered ?
  • edited October 2010
    From personal experience I know that the Sky team do read these threads even though they don't always comment on them. 

I know from other threads that they are looking at some changes to games structure/schedules once the download has been implimented so it wouldn't surprise me if your idea has been added to the mix, although whether your idea will actually be actioned only time will tell.
  • edited October 2010
    Used to have 18 & 30 seat sng's till quite recently but were removed because they took to long to fill up and the browser based system can only hold so many games.(they went just before re-buys came in probably to make room for them) I hope they bring back what was lost when DC goes live used to love 35p 30 player bounty hunter when low on funds which is always ;-).