You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

DYM SKILL LEVELS

edited October 2010 in Poker Chat
I started playing the £2 DYM's a while ago, moving up through the £3 level and am currently playing the £5 DYM's with some success. I think it cash in roughly 7 or 8 out of every ten games I play. I have not really noticed much difference in the skill level so far. Is there a jump at the £10 level?

Im not really building my bankroll as such, as im cashing in everytime my balance is over a certain level, probably cashing in about £100 per month, however, if there is no difference in the skill level would be nice to cash oin £200 by playing the £10 DYM's

Comments

• edited October 2010
    There are some tough 30p dyms!!!!!! I remember playing one with Greg and the standard was higher than an £11 game. 

In answer to ur question, I think the standard is really table dependent.......as u move up, u will encounter more players who have played more dyms - thus have experience of bubble play a lot more and will make ur decisions a lot trickier.

You have to be bankrolled - although varience is better in dyms, a small roll and playin too high could well still see u in trouble with a bad run.  I would advise keep doing what ur doing and dabble in the £5 and £11 dyms when ur feeling confident - but be prepared to drop down again and grind a little profit each time if u begin to lose.