You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Lucky77777

edited October 2010 in Poker Chat
This post is purely to confirm my love of lucky77777.

You have made the 2.15pm deepstack well worth playing, not just for the quality, but for the fantastic remarks in the chat box!

However, i must say i was dissapointed with your reaction toady, your kings losing to aces.

Lets hope we see more of you on the tables!!!!!

Comments

• edited October 2010
    sorry to you here you walked into aces, guess you can blame me, after soooooo many pocket k`s you got in deepy this morning (2.15am) i said your`ll you would walk into aces, but they where suppose to be my aces you`d walk into ? dammmmmmmmmmm
  • edited October 2010
    How did it end up Wacko did u win?
  • edited October 2010
    came second doh, will i be seeing you in the sleepstack or the doublestack at 8?
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Lucky77777:
    came second doh, will i be seeing you in the sleepstack or the doublestack at 8?
    Posted by Wacko90
    Only 2nd, not good enough Wackjob. Glad i had you e/w at 5/1 though.
  • edited October 2010

Cmon qdm i was in a terrible position, i thought i did well :P

• edited October 2010
    Yes and again i was bubble boy lol.
  • edited October 2010
    you played well donkey, shame i missed how you weny out though! i glad it went quicker than yesterday!
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Lucky77777:
    This post is purely to confirm my love of lucky77777. You have made the 2.15pm deepstack well worth playing, not just for the quality, but for the fantastic remarks in the chat box! However, i must say i was dissapointed with your reaction toady, your kings losing to aces. Lets hope we see more of you on the tables!!!!!
    Posted by Wacko90
    LOL DELIGHTED YOU TOOK UP THE OFFER TO JOIN IN ON
    THE FORUM CHAT & WHAT A 1ST THREAD .

ENJOY THE FORUM & OUR LOVE OF LUCKY LOL !
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Lucky77777:
    This post is purely to confirm my love of lucky77777. You have made the 2.15pm deepstack well worth playing, not just for the quality, but for the fantastic remarks in the chat box! However, i must say i was dissapointed with your reaction toady, your kings losing to aces. Lets hope we see more of you on the tables!!!!!
    Posted by Wacko90
    been out all night so registered for 11-15 deepy before i left so i would not miss it if i was late back

1st hour 7.4k 1st break after break i get kk i raise to 500  im small blind so player next to me flat calls 100 then i make the raise he has 8-10 flop 88q i go allin and obviously he calls and no king came

and after a very enjoyable live game out i come back to this iy really makes me wonder

anyway ty for your kind words whacko i have no complaints with my kk losing to aa that is fair enough no probs 
    but for donks to call and win all the time is so very lookin dodgy

live poker ftw 
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Lucky77777 : been out all night so registered for 11-15 deepy before i left so i would not miss it if i was late back 1st hour 7.4k 1st break after break i get kk i raise to 500  im small blind so player next to me flat calls 100 then i make the raise he has 8-10 flop 88q i go allin and obviously he calls and no king came and after a very enjoyable live game out i come back to this iy really makes me wonder anyway ty for your kind words whacko i have no complaints with my kk losing to aa that is fair enough no probs  but for donks to call and win all the time is so very lookin dodgy live poker ftw 
    Posted by lucky77777
    you shud have just limped to make sure 2 kings came on the flop before you committed your stack.
  • edited October 2010
    oh so what u saying theres no betting strategy? i have no complaints about that move aa won fair and square

other than the aa could of ran into a set with the way i played it but faired income she made the correct call
    so well done mylena

and yes 2-1 to you 2 days left and i intend to limp with every two cards apart from aa

gl
  • edited October 2010
    oh so what u saying theres no betting strategy? i have no complaints about that move aa won fair and square other than the aa could of ran into a set with the way i played it but faired income she made the correct call so well done mylena and yes 2-1 to you 2 days left and i intend to limp with every two cards apart from aa gl
    Posted by lucky77777
    :O