You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Team Sky Poker News, & stuff.

edited October 2010 in Poker Chat

Afternoon.

I want to try & keep everyone updated as to what's happening in Team Sky Poker, which, for this Thread, & to save my typing finger (note, singular), will henceforth be known as TSP.

It's all coming together now.

I wrote to them all last week, & needed them to agree to a few things, then I had to await their replies, all of which subsequently arrived.

Then I had a Telecon yesterday with Des, Rich Milner, Adam, & Attila, & we agreed some more stuff. Based upon that, today, I sent them all a note confirming a few more bits & pieces.

Here's the gist of where we are so far.

SPT Blackpool.

ALL FIVE will play the Blackpool SPT, on Saturday October 30th, & we'll be sending, as usual, a film crew to the SPT.

Blackpool GUKPT. 

Dan, James, Reds, & Wayne, will play the £1,070 GUKPT at Blackpool on November 12, 13, & we hope, 14. The GUKPT's have two opening days, Thursday & Friday, & our Lads will all play Day 1B, which is the Friday. LML will swerve that one, more news on LML's schedule shortly, but LML will be running at her TSP schedule from a slightly different angle, & will likely play 2 or 3 smaller Events in the £300 to £500 range. Details soon. 

I have a hope, & a hunch, that a few of the Sky Poker Regulars might come up for this, some to play, some to Rail. The more the merrier, we want the Circuit to know we have arrived!

Online Cash.

Effective November 1st, at least ONE of the TSP Crew will play an hour of cash every evening at 9pm, (Monday to Friday incl), probably on the 25p-50p Tables. This will include LML, who will incorporate her PTP & TSP Evenings into one.

Online Tourneys.

A new Tourney will be introduced from November 1st, Monday to Friday, called (something like) "The TSP Classic". It will be a £10 + £1 buy-in, standard NLHE, with, IIRC, a 10 minute clock. I believe it will carry a £2,000 Guarantee. Each night, as per the Cash Session, one of the TSP-ers will play this. Who will play what nights? Attila is sorting that, & we'll let you know.

"Ask Team Sky Poker" Thread.

This will go live tonight or tomorrow. Should be pretty good, if it's approached in the right spirit. All the Team have agreed to contribute, by taking questions.

TSP TV Stuff, Channel 865

Ling is currently putting together some ideas to get the guys in the Studio, (1 at a time), to help with analysis, maybe do some "TSP Classic" analysis from earlier in the week, MasterCash analysis, & maybe some Poker School & Poker Clinic stuff. All of the TV stuff is unconfirmed at the mo, Ling needs to develop her ideas, then we need to agree it with the Team, da de da, but you get the drift of it. Hopefully, this will start from some time in November. 2010. ;)

I think that's everything, though I'm sure I've forgotten some stuff. I just can't recall what it is, though. 

Any questions, fire away, but this is NOT the "Ask Team Sky Poker" Thread, I'll be setting that up shortly. 

Comments