You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Feeling like u have run bad in DYMS......?????

edited October 2010 in The Poker Clinic

How do u guys judge wether u run bad or not?

I was the short stack on the bubble earlier, and the chip leader open shoved utg.

The button called, and to my amazement, so did the small blind.

UTG had AA, the button had QQ, and the sb had KK.

the board came 3,4,5,6,7 of hearts.

Is this me running bad??????

Comments

• edited October 2010
    i normally judge how bad i am running depending on how long it takes me to get a stitch, if i make it over 10seconds im either on a heater, or rolling down a hill
  • edited October 2010
  • edited October 2010

I don't even remember writing this, obviously the above hand didn't really happen, but stuff like it did, where a guy was 1 card away from busting x 2, and I ended up bubbling shoving Ax into QQ or something....

Obv my stats wudn't actually show that I ran bad personally, but I must have done, right?
  • edited October 2010
    Hi Dohhhhhhh,

This made me lol as I am exactly the same I definately count this stuff as running bad. Any game where someone other than you is all-in on the bubble more than once as an underdog and survives is also running bad. The other one is where you shove for the very first time and run into a monster. That's the one that really grates me and lets me know I've upset the poker gods :)
  • edited October 2010
    If you were running super bad you would of folded 89 of hearts too just to rub it in!