You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

omg

edited October 2010 in Poker Chat
Firstly can i say i have not played much for a few days and have not looked at the posts. This is not because of any other reason than the fact that i have been tied up with a bit of an emergency. But i have become aware of unrest and a bit of, well u know. It lookes like a few people are experiencing unrest and are unhappy including my son who to be honest is well upset. Some of you have been critical of him, but i feel i must say that if anyone thinks he does not know poker then they will be very mistaken, in fact he was a very highly ranked cash player on one of the biggest networks and definatly knows his stuff, also he is one of the kindest most loyal people that has walked this earth.

For myself all I can say is that I love Sky Poker and it is the only site i have made significant profits on, and trust me i have been playing on quite a few. The only other one I am in profit on is the i poker network but no where near as bigger percentage as on sky.

As most of you know I have only been playing for around 11 months so please disregard anything I say if you wish.

Now I have to say somthing but im not the sort of person that can talk face to face about some things to anyone so I am going to type it here just so I get a bit of release from the presure I feel.

What I would like in fact is for a few of you to keep your fingers crossed for a little while because in the last couple of hours I have become a grandad for the first time.

This really should not have happened yet though because I have spent the last week runing my youngest son to hospital and back on my trusty old bonny because of complications with his girlfriends pregnancy.

She was only 29 weeks and they discovered the cord was not letting much flow and today decided the little girl had to come out via a c-section.

I have had much to put up with in my life its been horrible but i would take it all again if it meant she was going to be ok.

Comments

• edited October 2010
    Our thoughts are with you.

fingers crossed for the win
  • edited October 2010
    All the best bonneville.  Stay strong and good luck.
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to omg:
    Firstly can i say i have not played much for a few days and have not looked at the posts. This is not because of any other reason than the fact that i have been tied up with a bit of an emergency. But i have become aware of unrest and a bit of, well u know. It lookes like a few people are experiencing unrest and are unhappy including my son who to be honest is well upset. Some of you have been critical of him, but i feel i must say that if anyone thinks he does not know poker then they will be very mistaken, in fact he was a very highly ranked cash player on one of the biggest networks and definatly knows his stuff, also he is one of the kindest most loyal people that has walked this earth. For myself all I can say is that I love Sky Poker and it is the only site i have made significant profits on, and trust me i have been playing on quite a few. The only other one I am in profit on is the i poker network but no where near as bigger percentage as on sky. As most of you know I have only been playing for around 11 months so please disregard anything I say if you wish. Now I have to say somthing but im not the sort of person that can talk face to face about some things to anyone so I am going to type it here just so I get a bit of release from the presure I feel. What I would like in fact is for a few of you to keep your fingers crossed for a little while because in the last couple of hours I have become a grandad for the first time. This really should not have happened yet though because I have spent the last week runing my youngest son to hospital and back on my trusty old bonny because of complications with his girlfriends pregnancy. She was only 29 weeks and they discovered the cord was not letting much flow and today decided the little girl had to come out via a c-section. I have had much to put up with in my life its been horrible but i would take it all again if it meant she was going to be ok.
    Posted by bonneville
    BEST OF LUCK WITH THE BABY ,
    HOPE ALL WILL BE WELL ,
    I DON'T NORMALLY PRAY BUT WILL SAY A PRAYER FOR THE BABY.

KARLOS AND I HAD A DEBATE ABOUT SKYPOKER ON HERE RECENTLY ,
    BUT IT WAS CIVIL .
    HOPE HE IS OK .
    DENIS
  • edited October 2010
    Best of luck to you and karlos,xxx
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: omg:
    All the best bonneville.  Stay strong and good luck.
    Posted by scotty77

+1

our thoughts are with you and your family tonight bourny 

hugs irene xxx
  • edited October 2010
    WISHING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THE VERY BEST. I WILL SAY A PRAYER TOO .
  • edited October 2010
    Wishing you all the best
  • edited October 2010
    Very best wishes to you and your family

• edited October 2010

Congratulations on becoming a grandad, best wishes to you and all your family
    Babies are tough , I am sure everything will be fine xx