You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

certainly worst luck ever!?

cant see any fault in my play? why call? hmmm
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
sandra1945 Small blind   £0.02 £0.02 £1.04
Scottomus0 Big blind   £0.04 £0.06 £3.54
Cas873 Big blind   £0.04 £0.10 £1.56
  Your hole cards
  • K
  • K

Cas873 Check        
redscar Raise   £0.16 £0.26 £6.54
sandra1945 Fold        
Scottomus0 Raise   £0.48 £0.74 £3.06
Cas873 Fold        
redscar Call   £0.36 £1.10 £6.18
Flop

Scottomus0 Bet   £1.10 £2.20 £1.96
redscar Call   £1.10 £3.30 £5.08
Turn

Scottomus0 All-in   £1.96 £5.26 £0.00
redscar Call   £1.96 £7.22 £3.12
Scottomus0 Show
  • K
  • K

redscar Show
  • A

River

redscar Win Four 2s £6.68   £9.80

Comments

• edited October 2010
    people dont fold fullhouses, ul.

fwiw i would bet smaller on the flop, you have the board completely crushed.
  • edited October 2010
    you played fine very unlucky, opponont had 2 pair on flop and on turn full house understandable he isnt folding
  • edited October 2010
    KK is always hit and miss with me, same with the dreaded AJ
  • edited October 2010

Lol. Perhaps the most inaccurate thread title ever.

Why call? He had the full house which easily looks like the best hand of course he's calling.

As for certainly the worst luck ever? Not even close, firstly he had 3 Aces as well as the Deuce to hit making him a little less than 10/1, secondly it's only a game of poker.

• edited October 2010
    Ok its NL4 people will call with alot less than 2's full of 10's here. On a number of occassions id probably call AK/AQ high here.

However, on this occassion he has the house, only a PP better or the case 2 is beating him, sorry i dont fold either.
  • edited October 2010
    johnconner he can also hit the two tens left in the deck
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: certainly worst luck ever!?:
    johnconner he can also hit the two tens left in the deck
    Posted by LOL_RAISE
    Yes of course, thank you - missed those
  • edited October 2010
    your right on terms of outs he had but from what he was playing previously it didnt seem he had the mindset to think about all that!

this was just a nice moan, moved on now hehe
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to certainly worst luck
    Worst luck ever lol no way . I once lost a hand where i held 9's and flopped 9's over 8's to a-10 os. Turn and river running 8's. I look back at it now and laugh. I asked the  american  ( any ace is god with those guys ) gentleman whether he had any idea how lucky he was. He replied no and he wanted it all in because he didn't believe i had an 8 lol. He confessed he was drinking heavily whilst playing so i asked him what he was drinking. Obviously my red wine was an unlucky elixir . Grey Goose and red bull he replied. My god that brilliant a vodka with red bull. Pretty sick but it did the trick. He seemed a nice guy anyway so whatever.
    Really that wasn't too bad a beat either. I remember reading an article where a young Tom Dwan on Doyles  beat a guy that flopped quad 10's to runner runner royal. Doesn't get worse than that i fear. It's pretty wild what can happen if you slow play.
    You think you've seen it all yet still this game can continue to amaze.
    If you look at the hand again and read the comments i think you will understand why it occurred. Hopefully you will also see the funny side of it.
    Also maybe use Texas hold'em poker odds calculator ( free and no download ) to review some hand situations you have. I have found it to be pretty useful not being a maths lord.
  • edited October 2010
    yea can understand why he called now.

the part what is unlucky is the quad 2's coming down and him winning coz of his ace!

made me want to cry, a little.