You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Did Hansen fold QQ heads up on Orford's Late Night Poker?

edited October 2010 in Poker Chat
Or was I hallucinating?

Or were the graphics wrong?

He was heads up with Ivey and I'm sure he folded QQ to a raise/ maybe an all-in. Ivey did have KJ. And Ivey's Ivey. But still?

Rich and his co-commentator didn't even mention it so maybe I'd had too much to drink.

But I'm sure it happened.

Rich?

And I really felt for the internet qualifier who slow played KK and got nailed by two pair on an innoccuous flop. That's exactly what would happen to me. First hand too. Opportunity of a lifetime. Lasts one hand. Ouch.

Comments

• edited October 2010

Ivey had the ladies, Hansen had KJ.

Still quite a big laydown for Hansen though, lol.
  • edited October 2010
    Ha- Jinglema's got it right, Bandini- Hansen (quite tightly) folded the KJ.

Btw- I like the title you gave it: 'Orford's Late Night Poker'! Thanks for that, I think it sounds quite catchy!
  • edited October 2010
    Yes, I had it sky+ and your both right.

It was Tuesday night and I hadn't been drinking so don't know what I was thinking. What a lay down by Hansen. Pretty much my two favourite players right there. Ivey's sub-human he's so good.

Wasn't it you that invented late night poker Rich? Ulliot might have had something to do with it's popularity? I certainly don't remember the name Kendall mentioned?

Brilliant series though Rich. It's not much that would make me jealous of you but presenting that does :-). Seriously, what legends. Late night poker's what made poker and it's great that even the likes of Ivey recognise that.

Looking forward to the final heats or is it a 9 headed one?

My son's raging that you said you might be able to beat him heads up btw Rich. I know who my money's on ;-)