You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I'm no Spurs fan but!!!

edited November 2010 in The Football Corner
The second half performance by Gareth Bale was out of this World, for that period he was without question the best player in the World. I've never ( nor has anyone else ) seen a better performance by anyone including,    Messi,Ronaldo,Zidane,ROOONEY?,etc,etc, in the end Spurs were UL. 

Comments

• edited October 2010
    In the end Spurs lost thats all i care about ,and long may it carry on  LMAO.
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to I'm no Spurs fan but!!!:
    The second half performance by Gareth Bale was out of this World, for that period he was without question the best player in the World. I've never ( nor has anyone else ) seen a better performance by anyone including,    Messi,Ronaldo,Zidane,ROOONEY?,etc,etc, in the end Spurs were UL. 
    Posted by ALIVEHAT60
    yes one of the worst things saints ever done sold him and bridge we want bale back
  • edited October 2010
    I am a spurs fan, and i couldn't agree more with the OP about Bale

But we were not UL, we deserved to lose after the dreadful first half performance.

• edited October 2010
    I am not a Spurs  fan , but they are fast becoming one of my favourite teams to watch.  

As for gareth bale , just a shame he,s not English.

I had a feeling they would come back the other night which is why I was gutted when inter scored the 4th as I had £4 on 3-3 at 99/1)

They,ve also got players to come back from injury . Must be a gr8 time to be  a spurs fan

Ps - i did go to the 80 or 81 Cup final with my dad, uncle and cousin, but had to leave early as the QPR fans above started pelting us with coins and cans of lager (was v.young at the time and along with my cousin we were picking  the coins up but when it started to get really bad my dad got us all out)  
  • edited October 2010
    IMAGINE ASHLEY COLE AND GARETH BALE ON THE LEFT FOR ENGLAND .... ): ): ):
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to I'm no Spurs fan but!!!:
    The second half performance by Gareth Bale was out of this World, for that period he was without question the best player in the World. I've never ( nor has anyone else ) seen a better performance by anyone including,    MESSI,RONALDO,ZIDANE,ROOONEY?,etc,etc, in the end Spurs were UL. 
    Posted by ALIVEHAT60
    LOL AT THIS,JUST LOL.

How come anyone playing for an english team has a good 
    game(sorry good half,where was he in the first half)he
    suddenly becomes the best player in the world,utter tosh.
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: I'm no Spurs fan but!!!:
    IMAGINE ASHLEY COLE AND GARETH BALE ON THE LEFT FOR ENGLAND .... ): ): ):
    Posted by percival09
    Imagine messi and ronaldo up front for england.
    What are you talking about?
  • edited October 2010
    To be fair whenever ppl talk of best players in the world its always midfielders or forwards
  • edited November 2010
    I think they will give Inter a good run for their money this week at home for sure, and Van der Vaart I think is back which will help them enourmously. They HAVE to keep Sneider, Maicon and Milito quiet though otherwise they will be outgunned.
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: I'm no Spurs fan but!!!:
    I think they will give Inter a good run for their money this week at home for sure, and Van der Vaart I think is back which will help them enourmously. They HAVE to keep Sneider, Maicon and Milito quiet though otherwise they will be outgunned.
    Posted by SALT1R3
    Well thats easier said than done!