You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Hi all

2»

Comments

• edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Hi all:
    LOL They made me change mine after 2 months when I cashed in the open!! it was bumstench! not as bad as yours but created under the same circumstances. Give customer services a ring!! As flash says stick to what you can afford and play mostly tight but throw in a few curve balls every now and then to keep area 51 going ;-) Buy a few books (recommend Phil Gordon or Dan Harrington) and most importantly; listen to TK he is a LEGEND! To TIKAY, how about you writing a book?
    Posted by SpongeDoug
    My oh my, I'd love to, & it'd be fascinating, as I've led such an interesting life, you would not believe.

Trouble is, it's only me that would find it interesting. Would the Great British Public really be interested in my days of operating High Pressure Drain Jetting Machines, (no) starting up the UK's first DIY Centre, (no) fitting out supermarkets, (no)getting arrested twice in one night in Ilkeston, (no) or once in Moscow, (yes) being thrown off my Table in the WSOP for swearing (it was called "The F-Bomb Rule"!), (yes) Property maintenance, (no) maintaining a Capability Brown Lansdscaped Country House, (no) building a PFI Police Station (no), or how I lost £182,500 overnight? (yes) 

As you can see, some bits, yes, but it's the boring bits in between that are the problem.
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Hi all : My oh my, I'd love to, & it'd be fascinating, as I've led such an interesting life, you would not believe. Trouble is, it's only me that would find it interesting. Would the Great British Public really be interested in my days of operating High Pressure Drain Jetting Machines, (no) starting up the UK's first DIY Centre, (no) fitting out supermarkets, (no)getting arrested twice in one night in Ilkeston, (no) or once in Moscow, (yes) being thrown off my Table in the WSOP for swearing (it was called "The F-Bomb Rule"!), (yes) Property maintenance, (no) maintaining a Capability Brown Lansdscaped Country House, (no) building a PFI Police Station (no), or how I lost £182,500 overnight? (yes)  As you can see, some bits, yes, but it's the boring bits in between that are the problem.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi tikay

What no metion of the tiling, shame on you, first uk DIY centre yes, getting arrested in Ilkeston twice in one night yes already know about the one in Moscow ;) not to mentinon about the trains, plaines, bridges and diggers.
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Hi all : My oh my, I'd love to, & it'd be fascinating, as I've led such an interesting life, you would not believe. Trouble is, it's only me that would find it interesting. Would the Great British Public really be interested in my days of operating High Pressure Drain Jetting Machines, (no) starting up the UK's first DIY Centre, (no) fitting out supermarkets, (no)getting arrested twice in one night in Ilkeston, (no) or once in Moscow, (yes) being thrown off my Table in the WSOP for swearing (it was called "The F-Bomb Rule"!), (yes) Property maintenance, (no) maintaining a Capability Brown Lansdscaped Country House, (no) building a PFI Police Station (no), or how I lost £182,500 overnight? (yes)  As you can see, some bits, yes, but it's the boring bits in between that are the problem.
    Posted by Tikay10
    LOL

Well I for one would love to read it. If some of these so called celebs can write an autobiography at age 23 then I don't see why you at, what 72!! can't write one. You could double it up as a poker tips handbook.

After all with the new found popularity of the deepstacks we could all do with something to read between hands in the first 3 hours of play !!

GO ON TK do it you've nowt to lose!

(btw I found that bribing the Moscow police with $10 was enough to make them turn a blind eye. but that was 18 years ago)
  • edited August 2009
    the 182k overnight sounds interesting.

in fact most of your anecdotes do!
  • edited August 2009
    Well RickyVila, my tip on how you can improve is to listen to Ed.

You probably dont like him because much his advice/analysis is mathematical based more than the others, but these are the things you need to know/consider if you want to become an advanced player.
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Hi all : LOL Well I for one would love to read it. If some of these so called celebs can write an autobiography at age 23 then I don't see why you at, what 72!! can't write one. You could double it up as a poker tips handbook. After all with the new found popularity of the deepstacks we could all do with something to read between hands in the first 3 hours of play !! GO ON TK do it you've nowt to lose! (btw I found that bribing the Moscow police with $10 was enough to make them turn a blind eye. but that was 18 years ago)
    Posted by SpongeDoug
    I'll write a little Blog about the Moscow trip.

Bear with me.
  • edited August 2009
    Ed joked recently about the Moscow trip, about how personal the service was at the airport ;-) lol
  • edited August 2009
    I look forward to reading it TK.

I'll be looking for the book on the shelves at Xmas!
  • edited August 2009

The Blog is already half written. Just gotta tidy up some details, & put some pics in.
  • edited August 2009
    looking forward 2 ur blog tikay. By the way, class name Ricky. GL at the tables
  • edited August 2009
    Posted by BANDICOOT
    It's just been uploaded.
  • edited August 2009
    Posted by BANDICOOT
    Class player