You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

slow players

edited October 2010 in Poker Chat
They have every right to use their whole timer. A lot of players multi table and need time to think things through, ofc it can be annoying at times but it is their right!

Comments

• edited October 2010
    wow just sat in the 8 15 deepie,and was enjoying it until got saty on a table with someone that took his whole time limit every single turn . how very annoying,and even more annoying every one was getting peeved with him and started tilting ,it was horrid. should name and shame but you know who you are .just hope not bump in to him again lol
  • edited October 2010

can i add congrats to maxally?

• edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: slow players:
    can i add congrats to maxally?
    Posted by aussie09
    No need.....no need at all.
  • edited October 2010
    sorry....512mb dl ftw

xx
  • edited October 2010
    +1 Teddibiase

I was enjoying the game up until i joined in, fair enough if people do the odd slow roll but this person was obviously doing it to get a reaction letting the bar go all the way down on every act which made it a very dull table.

I appreciate they pay their money so can play how they wish but this was a joke this person was making our table very slow, i ended up going out before money in 13th top 8 paid but i hope im never on their table again.

Worst of it is when i joined you want to get as many hands as possible to get that crucial double up, which i didnt get any.

Im not one to complain normally but this person was very tilty especially as i wasnt multi-tabling as would have not bothered me as much
  • edited October 2010
    They have every right to use their whole timer. A lot of players multi table and need time to think things through, ofc it can be annoying at times but it is their right!
    Posted by dylan12

dylan he wasnt multi-tabling there is no excuse he was doing it deliberate i can assure you. I agree to some extent but this person as ridiculous you had to be there reall. every check,fold, bet completely letting it time out which means we get less hands in because of them dont understand why they would do it other then to tilt people but it obviously worked so well played, dont think their on the forum unfortunately
  • edited October 2010
    People who do this are rubbish players. How can playing less hands than other people in the tournament possibly be a good thing.

Thick as F sum people. 
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: slow players : dylan he wasnt multi-tabling there is no excuse he was doing it deliberate i can assure you. I agree to some extent but this person as ridiculous you had to be there reall. every check,fold, bet completely letting it time out which means we get less hands in because of them dont understand why they would do it other then to tilt people but it obviously worked so well played, dont think their on the forum unfortunately
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    I know of 2 players who every time I play them they use their full timer for every hand, I was the same at the beginning as you are now, so frustrated!! One day someone put zzzzzzzzzz in chat at 1 of these players and 5 minutes later (that's how slow he is) he wrote "i'll go slower next time just to annoy you", I nearly PMSL and ever since I just let him play his timer down with no annoyance - maybe it's easier when you multi table because the other tabs keep you busy whilst these players make their decisions.
  • edited October 2010
    People who do this are rubbish players. How can playing less hands than other people in the tournament possibly be a good thing. Thick as F sum people. 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    It was so swwwwwwwwwwwweet slow rolling you last night :)
  • edited October 2010
    I Would laugh to dylan thats quality, tbf i first defended him on the table but it was ridiculous not even near the bubble he had been doin it the whole tourney i assume only reason he did it was to put others of there game.

Defo dont mind if playing more then 1 table and someone doing it as got another game i can play etc
  • edited October 2010
    i said in another post on here somewhere to me 15 20 sec is far to long we have speed a scary but that's for the blinds lets just have 5 or 10 sec to play the hands it would work for me as i love it playing quicker
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: slow players : It was so swwwwwwwwwwwweet slow rolling you last night :)
    Posted by dylan12
    Yeh made more ironic and gut wrenching for me, as as you were timing down, I was checking my options to un-tick "auto muck winning hands" - so that I could show the bluff.

Sikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Also, AA v Q7ss ...... an "x 7 x"  flop with 2 spades, I must be nearly a favourite on that flop?????

Just runnin so bad atm :(
  • edited October 2010
    i said in another post on here somewhere to me 15 20 sec is far to long we have speed a scary but that's for the blinds lets just have 5 or 10 sec to play the hands it would work for me as i love it playing quicker
    Posted by tony14757
    It wouldnt work for everyone though tony, people who are multi tabling are not deliberatly being slow, if the times were changed to that speed then people cant multi table! Also peoples computers arnt the quickest it may just be the case of a slow comp. However some people obviously do it just to annoy other people which obvs is an issue which needs sorting!
  • edited October 2010
    he was slow but he was loose,very loose which i thought was abit unusual.i was shortstacked from about the 1st break and ended up finishing 18th cuz he was so slow :).....he took me out when i pushed with 66 and i run into his aa i did have a little chuckle to mesen...