You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Monday Night D/S

edited October 2010 in Poker Chat
Why are there no satellites to get into the £22 d/s tonight?
Surely this tournament wouls get more runners if satellites were provided?

Comments

• edited October 2010
    There used to be satelites, not enouggh interest in them i guess.
  • edited October 2010
    wondered where you been wacko? after a few of your results surely you dont need satelite although i was wondering that also as would try to get in
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Monday Night D/S:
    wondered where you been wacko? after a few of your results surely you dont need satelite although i was wondering that also as would try to get in
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    apologies young_gun iv just not had the time to post recently!:) That is true too i COULD buy in, but not really the point, im the same, if satellites were available then i would happily give it a go but now i think id just as happily play a £2.20 deepstack and have just as much fun! This issue has been raised a few times now, surely there is enough support to start at least one satellite?
  • edited October 2010
    Fair enough dude, £2.20 alot different standard because of the buy in though not any donks(shouldnt be), i agree more satelites would be good, sunday evening would be good as obviously it should be same format night before & maybe one mid-week to give a few people chances i reckon would be played if at right time...

Imo, Sunday @ 7.30 or 8(similar to when will start on the monday

Wedneday or Thursday against @ 7.30 or 8 for people who will play midweek think sunday more popular though
  • edited October 2010
    Thats a good point young:) sunday night would definitly be the most popular i am sure. I guess the issue of timing needs to be discussed further though, it would be pointless to set it up if no one who wants to go in is available!