You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Disaster

edited October 2010 in Poker Chat
Looks like i wont be on the tables for a while. My comp has totally broke, no chance of me getting it fixed anytime soon by the looks of it and while im at uni im kinda stuck:/ absolute;y gutted seen as im finally playing better, il still try contribute to the forum for the short periods where i can get access to a comp, gl to everyone:)

Comments

• edited October 2010
    Didnt you win £600 in last weeks main event?

Go buy yourself a new one...........................

or being at uni  did u spend it all in the su bar?????
  • edited October 2010
    Also didn't you just tonight play in a 30p double your money? Thought you'd be rolling in it after that!

What happened with it?
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Disaster:
    Didnt you win £600 in last weeks main event? Go buy yourself a new one........................... or being at uni  did u spend it all in the su bar?????
    Posted by donkeyplop
    Iv won over 1000 pound this week donkey:) haha nooo im good with my money though i have spent errr enough shall we say;)
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Disaster:
    Also didn't you just tonight play in a 30p double your money? Thought you'd be rolling in it after that! What happened with it?
    Posted by DaveOwlX
    yes dave, i registered to see if it would work but i must have some sort of virus or asomething it didnt even load it just shut everything down hence why i wasnt in it :/