You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

dohhhhhs forfeit decision

edited November 2010 in Poker Chat
In Response to dohhhhhs forfeit decision:
he has gone for maxallys idea  Re: the forfeit posted at 23/10/2010 2:34 PM BST on SkyPoker.com MAXALLY Posts: 2245 First: 12/10/2009 Last: 25/10/2010 How about Doh playing EVERY 2.20 @ 2.20 next week and any winnings he gets, half go to a charity of Lucky's choice. If he does not cash, a token gesture of £15 (about the same as the entry fee for the week) ?? the charity is   Naomi House , Stockbridge Road, Sutton Scotney, Winchester, Hampshire. SO21 3JE                f undraising@naomihouse.org.uk admin@naomihouse.org.uk care@naomihouse.org.      Fundraising : 01962 843513  Hospice Office : 01962 760060     r   Naomi House children’s hospice is a charity that provides support to children and young people with conditions that mean they are unlikely to live to become adults. a very worthy player dohhhh has been 
Posted by lucky77777
EXCELLENT  EXCELLENT EXCELLENT

WELL DONE YOU TWO & MAXS LOL !

Comments

• edited October 2010
    he has gone for maxallys idea 

Re: the forfeitposted at 23/10/2010 2:34 PM BST on SkyPoker.com
    First: 12/10/2009
    Last: 25/10/2010

How about Doh playing EVERY 2.20 @ 2.20 next week
    and any winnings he gets, half go to a charity of Lucky's choice.
    If he does not cash, a token gesture of £15
    (about the same as the entry fee for the week) ??

Naomi House,                      the charity is  from lucky77777
    Stockbridge Road,
    Sutton Scotney,
    Winchester,
    Hampshire.
    SO21 3JE               
    fundraising@naomihouse.org.uk
    admin@naomihouse.org.uk
    care@naomihouse.org.   Fundraising: 01962 843513 Hospice Office: 01962 760060    r Naomi House children’s hospice is a charity that providessupport to children and young people with conditionsthat mean they are unlikely to live to become adults.
    a very worthy player dohhhh has been 
  • edited October 2010
    yes big thx to max for idea  ty den been a pleasure 

would be very nice to be able to get big fields on these days 

maybe dohhhh can wait a week or so, so players can get to find out about this, more the merrier as they say

thx for all posts by all
  • edited October 2010
    NICE ONE LUCKY . THXS TO DOH AND MAX TOO .
  • edited October 2010
    very well done, great idea max, well done lucy, very well organised and good natured banter on the tables:D
  • edited October 2010
    ty pill and whacko it has been a good laugh, and because maxally got the idea its all in  good cause

and dohhh pickin that one what a top man  and i will also donate £15

thx again all  gl on the tables   lucky77777777777777777777777777
  • edited October 2010

Aight so I owe you 5 games in the 2-20, with all winnings goin to charity + the £15.

Im prob gonna win all 5, so we should be looking at £100 total.

I was sure you would go with some sort of mental health organisation, being a nutter yourself, but good choice anyway.

I can assure anyone who thinks this forfeit (playing poker) is abit weak, that I hate it, it's so slow, mind numbing, takes 17 hours to finish, and is full of nits who wait for aces, OR plonkers who play every single hand.

The 5 games Im gonna play will be Today, Thursday, Saturday, Monday and Next Wednesday. 

I will ofc take it seriously, and try and make a few quid for a good cause, so get in it and boost the prize pool for me.

See you all at 2-20 :) / :(

(I'll donate all winnings after next Wednesdays game)

• edited October 2010

[X] Got off lightley with this forefit :)

Great cause though Lucky tbf

• edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: dohhhhhs forfeit decision:
    Aight so I owe you 5 games in the 2-20, with all winnings goin to charity + the £15. Im prob gonna win all 5, so we should be looking at £100 total. I was sure you would go with some sort of mental health organisation, being a nutter yourself, but good choice anyway. I can assure anyone who thinks this forfeit (playing poker) is abit weak, that I hate it, it's so slow, mind numbing, takes 17 hours to finish, and is full of nits who wait for aces, OR PLONKERS who play every single hand. The 5 games Im gonna play will be Today, Thursday, Saturday, Monday and Next Wednesday.  I will ofc take it seriously, and try and make a few quid for a good cause, so get in it and boost the prize pool for me. See you all at 2-20 :) / :( (I'll donate all winnings after next Wednesdays game)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Nice of you to give me a special mention ;o)
  • edited October 2010
    Nice 1 Dohhh , good luck!
    Dohhh attending the next spt in a dress would of been a good 1?
  • edited October 2010
    Aight so I owe you 5 games in the 2-20, with all winnings goin to charity + the £15. Im prob gonna win all 5, so we should be looking at £100 total. I was sure you would go with some sort of mental health organisation, being a nutter yourself, but good choice anyway. I can assure anyone who thinks this forfeit (playing poker) is abit weak, that I hate it, it's so slow, mind numbing, takes 17 hours to finish, and is full of nits who wait for aces, OR plonkers who play every single hand. The 5 games Im gonna play will be Today, Thursday, Saturday, Monday and Next Wednesday.  I will ofc take it seriously, and try and make a few quid for a good cause, so get in it and boost the prize pool for me. See you all at 2-20 :) / :( (I'll donate all winnings after next Wednesdays game)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Top Man JJ. The only one I can play in is the one on Monday. Busy as a busy bee due to work (month end) and going the Blackpool SPT this week end.

I will still try to rail any games I can though. Good Luck PAL!
  • edited October 2010
    forfeit for what?
  • edited October 2010
    Offshoot, Last week he had last longer prop with lucky in which people got to decide what the forfeit was

He lost 1st one, Won next two, decided to forfeit 4th to make sure of finale in which lucky won so got to pick a forfeit.

GL Dohhh hope you take them all down, may come rail occasionally if possible
  • edited October 2010
       I still would have loved him to have chosen my suggestion which was intrinsically more evil but i think the best choice was made for all concerned. Always good to see a good cause benefitting from these silly prop bets.
  • edited October 2010
    Nice 1 Dohhh , good luck! Dohhh attending the next spt in a dress would of been a good 1?
    Posted by MADMOO
    na what about turning up in a phil helmouth style mankini
  • edited October 2010
    maxally, can i ask how you know of naomi house, its very close to where i live and is a brilliant choice. have done some charity stuff for them in the past. they also lost sooooo much money in the icelandic bank c o c kup to. good shoot mate . ps dohhh , get your cash out !
  • edited October 2010

Lol one of the initial fofeit suggestions was simply to go to an SPT!!

I wud prefer a dress to the usual dress code!! - As long as it's a short, skimpy 1.

Disappointing ending today folks, lost a race at the wrong time, standard tourny exit I guess, was more disappointed than I thought I'd be as I really wanna cash at least once to add to the 15 quid.

Will be trying again on Thursday, when I hope there's a similar turnout to today with 40+ runners.

Well done to Lucy the nutcase for final tabling, and cashing, and Bikini (Graham) for taking it down.

Thursday it is, it's a date !!

edit - pod it was luckys choice of a charity, but maxallys idea for lucky to pick a charity. Complex stuff huh. And yeh I gotta try/run better to get the kitty built up! will do my best.
  • edited October 2010
    firstly great attempt doh if u hit your card i think u would of gone on and cashed ul sir

hi pod do u not remember our conversation in chat box on a table a while back your from 
    Eastleigh i am from r?d?br?d?e just off m271
    and we had a deal that whoever stayed in longest in 2-20 @2-20 and the loser had to do a forfeit doh chose maxallys one but i can see how u miss-read it as i wrote the charity inside max
    post but have made it clearer now

yes doh good turnout today so i thank each and everyone of u and wd batkin 

hope to see u all again and gl
  • edited October 2010
    Lol one of the initial fofeit suggestions was simply to go to an SPT!! I wud prefer a dress to the usual dress code!! - As long as it's a short, skimpy 1. Disappointing ending today folks, lost a race at the wrong time, standard tourny exit I guess, was more disappointed than I thought I'd be as I really wanna cash at least once to add to the 15 quid. Will be trying again on Thursday, when I hope there's a similar turnout to today with 40+ runners. Well done to Lucy the nutcase for final tabling, and cashing, and Bikini (Graham) for taking it down. Thursday it is, it's a date !! edit - pod it was luckys choice of a charity, but maxallys idea for lucky to pick a charity. Complex stuff huh. And yeh I gotta try/run better to get the kitty built up! will do my best.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Lol the pics would be priceless!!
    Good luck for the rest of the week!
  • edited October 2010
    leaving the house would be a start!
  • edited October 2010
    i remember lucky, like  you say i just saw it under maxally name. great charity and i am sure dohhhhs £  100 donation will be much appreciated!!!!!!!!
  • edited October 2010
    i remember lucky, like  you say i just saw it under maxally name. great charity and i am sure dohhhhs £  100 donation will be much appreciated!!!!!!!!
    Posted by pod1
    no worries m8ty im actually sure that dohhh will make a couple of places, as he is a good player

looking for a big field today as its another 4fit day, me seeing him in the deepies is good enough so i have decided if i win a ds on any 4fit day i will donate 50% 

well hope to see u all in and gl

p.s hi tikay if u see this message i would like to ask if u would be so kind and register for one of these 4fit days

will be much appreciated 
  • edited October 2010

Yahhhhh it's game no.2 this afternoon, of a painful 5. If I fail today the pressure is really gonna start to mount as I reach the half way point of my charity challenge.

You'd think that the poker gods would be smiling on me as I'm playing for charity wouldn't ya?? Let me win a flip 1 timeeeeeeeeeeee :)

Gonna go register early now, if we get above 30 runners, they pay top 5 so I have more chance of getting some money on the board. Tell ya mates and register asap.

C u there xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • edited October 2010

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu k

Got into a good position today, 3rd with 15 left, lost a third of my stack on a bluff (in this tounry, am I maddd??)

Then got my money in first with a pair v 2 overs, and lost a race for the 2nd successive game.

I have AQ v 22 aipf (first) last time....

This time, 66 v AQ aipf (first) today......

Can't win tournys if ya can't win flips!!

Cashed in the 3pm, but not much, overall, a frustrating afternoon! Grrrrrr

Even more frustrating that I have to wait 3 hours now until there's another tourny to play. Full tilt lobby it is.

C u all Saturday xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • edited October 2010
    firstly i would like to thank everyone who entered into todays 2-20 @ 2.20 ty all so much

ul doh another great effort and i know u will get a place atleast

and i would like to give a big thx to alivehat60 who wants to donate his 2nd place finish and a very good 2nd it was
    plus a tenna so thats a total of £28.50 tyvm again

here is the finishing order and well done all

Uzi_lover1850001£29.60 + 10 League Points
    ALIVEHAT6002£18.50 + 8 League Points
    ewen4403£11.10 + 6 League Points
    Brookesy04£8.14 + 4 League Points
    PILLOWMAN05£6.66 + 2 League Points
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to dohhhhhs forfeit decision:
    Lucky, I won £16.00 in the deep stack, £18.85 just after in a DYM (LOL) that makes £50.00 (LOL) , how do I get it to you??.   Kind regards 

• edited October 2010
    In Response to dohhhhhs forfeit decision : Lucky, I won £16.00 in the deep stack, £18.85 just after in a DYM (LOL) that makes £50.00 (LOL) , how do I get it to you??.   Kind regards 
    Posted by ALIVEHAT60
    once again tyvm for your kindness i will send u a p.m nearer the time wd again top man
  • edited October 2010
    Very nice gesture Alive, hats off to ya.
  • edited October 2010
    I give up trying to beat you two.  After winning the £100 bh yesterday and coming 2nd in the £500 gtd tonight (plus 2nd in a 160 runner bh)  I have decided that the deepie is fixed and I'm not playing any more [pout].
  • edited October 2010
    Gone 2nd hand!!!

Thoroughly outplayed by my opponent, fair play.
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    antobe Small blind  10.00 10.00 4750.00
    DOHHHHHHH Big blind  20.00 30.00 4980.00
      Your hole cards
    • Q
    • Q

robalanxxx Fold     
    Mylena Call  20.00 50.00 4980.00
    67Bhoys Call  20.00 70.00 5240.00
    Jolew Call  20.00 90.00 4960.00
    antobe Call  10.00 100.00 4740.00
    DOHHHHHHH Raise  120.00 220.00 4860.00
    Mylena Call  120.00 340.00 4860.00
    67Bhoys Fold     
    Jolew Fold     
    antobe Fold     
    Flop

• A
    • Q

DOHHHHHHH Bet  255.00 595.00 4605.00
    Mylena Call  255.00 850.00 4605.00
    Turn

DOHHHHHHH Bet  640.00 1490.00 3965.00
    Mylena Call  640.00 2130.00 3965.00
    River

DOHHHHHHH Bet  2040.00 4170.00 1925.00
    Mylena All-in  3965.00 8135.00 0.00
    DOHHHHHHH All-in  1925.00 10060.00 0.00
    DOHHHHHHH Show
    • Q
    • Q

Mylena Show

Mylena Win Straight to the 10 10060.00  10060.00
  • edited November 2010
    hi all ty for playing especially you doh in your challenge

another great game today and this is on the back of the 11-15 ds last night of 1st place ) £24
    and i was short stacked both times from last to 1st )

lucky777771100001£22 + 10 League PointsWUBBZY140102£13.20 + 8 League PointsMAXALLY03£8.80 + 6 League Pointsfr4nkie044 League PointsDODGYBOI052 League Points