You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FAO: LEON1

edited October 2010 in Poker Chat
Please check your inbox!

(If anyone sees Leon at the tables, can you please direct him to his PMs.  Many thanks, James.)

Comments

• edited October 2010
    In Response to FAO: LEON1:
    Please check your inbox! (If anyone sees Leon at the tables, can you please direct him to his PMs.  Many thanks, James.)
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    You don't have to be a meanie to get on in poker. Just to say thanks Mr. Hartigan. You are a credit to poker, your profession, Sky and most importantly yourself.
    Well done you and keep up the good work !
    I always find your views both interesting and informative. Especially valuable when you neatly slot in some worthy film recommendations into your shows.
    P.S - What is your favourite slasher movie btw ?
    P.P.S - Does that elderly gentleman you work with smell of wee wee and ancient digestive biscuits like so many of his ilk ? I expect so. You are so patient and kind.
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: FAO: LEON1:
    In Response to FAO: LEON1 : You don't have to be a meanie to get on in poker. Just to say thanks Mr. Hartigan. You are a credit to poker, your profession, Sky and most importantly yourself. Well done you and keep up the good work ! I always find your views both interesting and informative. Especially valuable when you neatly slot in some worthy film recommendations into your shows. P.S - What is your favourite slasher movie btw ? P.P.S - Does that elderly gentleman you work with smell of wee wee and ancient digestive biscuits like so many of his ilk ? I expect so. You are so patient and kind.
    Posted by shelski
    Thank you for the kind words, shelski.  The cheque's in the post :)

In answer to your questions...

1) I loathe the slasher genre.
    2) No.  He smells of cigarettes.  Much, much worse!