You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

just been humped in my daily cooler

edited October 2010 in Area 51
to the sky poker  gods when is it going to be my day ahrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comments

• edited October 2010
    WW - do u look back at ur threads and see that ur posts get moved to Area 51?

Do everyone a favour and just post them in there from the start or may I suggest, go play on a different site if u think Sky isn't going to be profitable for u!
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: just been humped in my daily cooler:
    WW - do u look back at ur threads and see that ur posts get moved to Area 51? Do everyone a favour and just post them in there from the start or may I suggest, go play on a different site if u think Sky isn't going to be profitable for u!
    Posted by phil12uk
    mind your own business phil stay out of mine thanks
  • edited October 2010
    LOL if u don't want ur 'business' spoken about..............STOP POSTING UR BAD BEAT THREADS ;)
  • edited October 2010
    LOL if u don't want ur 'business' spoken about..............STOP POSTING UR BAD BEAT THREADS ;)
    Posted by phil12uk
    i can do what i want go get a life mate ,this is what the chat forum is for gl at the tables mr sky
  • edited October 2010
    Posted by phil12uk

+1
  • edited October 2010
    I don't think the forum is just for people to post Ahrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr without any explanation.  It is boring and tedious, and your subsequent posts are rude.
  • ybyb
    edited October 2010
    It could be that your just bad at poker. Try posting some hands for proper advice.
  • edited October 2010
    I don't think the forum is just for people to post Ahrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr without any explanation.  It is boring and tedious, and your subsequent posts are rude.
    Posted by SoLack
    ahrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol
  • edited October 2010
    It could be that your just bad at poker. Try posting some hands for proper advice.
    Posted by yb
    U cud be right i mite be hopeless at poker or i might be going into a showdown leading most of the time and getting rivered by nonsense ,or i never seem to flop anything ,i just got humped again ,j/k against j/4  as usual he hit his 4 on the river end of my day ,this is normal on my sky ex  ,my daily cooler ,im away for my tea and will have a bash at donating my cash tmrw ,gl at the tables boys ,,  ps its a chat forum were im allowed to voice my opinion dont read my threads or reply is my suggestion ?
  • edited October 2010

Im one of the few people who would actually really enjoy reading your bad beats....

But U have to post them, rather than just saying "Ive been humped again" (great terminology btw).

Anyone can claim they've had a beat, U have to prove it!!

Post some hands!!

Do u know how? If not im sure someone (Barry) can link you to the instructions.
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: just been humped in my daily cooler : U cud be right i mite be hopeless at poker or i might be going into a showdown leading most of the time and getting rivered by nonsense ,or i never seem to flop anything ,i just got humped again ,j/k against j/4  as usual he hit his 4 on the river end of my day ,this is normal on my sky ex  ,my daily cooler ,im away for my tea and will have a bash at donating my cash tmrw ,gl at the tables boys ,,  ps its a chat forum were im allowed to voice my opinion dont read my threads or reply is my suggestion ?
    Posted by wingwizard
    You're criticizing sky m8 and its many sheep,tut tut.
    Prepare for the swat team coming through your window
    any moment now.
  • edited October 2010
    Im one of the few people who would actually really enjoy reading your bad beats.... But U have to post them, rather than just saying "Ive been humped again" (great terminology btw). Anyone can claim they've had a beat, U have to prove it!! Post some hands!! Do u know how? If not im sure someone (Barry) can link you to the instructions.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Hi im not sure how to post my : bad beats :   soul destroying my toes are starting to curl writing about them.Im sick in the head over them.The best bad beat iv had  on sky was at the cash tables micro stakes ,iv got a/q in the bb,the small blind called and checked i raised all in £3 ish ,he called with 10/7 off and flopped a full house 10s over 7s. That was a fabulous night,ha ha, i remember it well scared for life .lol,iv got a list as long as my arm, im starting to fish with absolute nonsense now trying to blow up aces etc with 10/3 off anyway gl at the tables
  • edited October 2010

Found it.......

Hiya, you go to the tab "My Sky Poker", then to "Hand History". Here you can search through any format of the game Cash, STT or MTT and the time bracket the hand was played in. Once you have the hand click on "Details" to open it up then highlight as much as you want and click copy followed by paste on the relevent thread.

Hope this makes it clear. :)
  • edited October 2010
    You should do this in internet explorer though.
    If you use google chrome it won't work,just jibberish
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: just been humped in my daily cooler : Hi im not sure how to post my : bad beats :   soul destroying my toes are starting to curl writing about them.Im sick in the head over them.The best bad beat iv had  on sky was at the cash tables micro stakes ,iv got a/q in the bb,the small blind called and checked i raised all in £3 ish ,he called with 10/7 off and flopped a full house 10s over 7s. That was a fabulous night,ha ha, i remember it well scared for life .lol,iv got a list as long as my arm, im starting to fish with absolute nonsense now trying to blow up aces etc with 10/3 off anyway gl at the tables
    Posted by wingwizard
    If that's really "soul destroying" then I think you need to stop playing this game - seriously :) It doesn't matter that he flopped a FH, you were only a ~ 2:1 favourite PF and all he needed to do was hit a 10 or a 7. These things happen in poker. Watch Tom Dwan or Phil Ivey or any other professional and see if they start crazy ranting when they get outdrawn.
    I don't even believe there's such thing as a "bad beat". 

I watch hours and hours of TV poker and all the stuff your see posted in here as "fixed", "rigged" or whatever nonsense, well it happens in all those shows too - because it's how the game is. The only thing that's different is the reaction of the players involved.