You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonight's Super Last Longer. With Added Free Entry.

edited October 2010 in Poker Chat

Great Tourney night this evening, & though I am not the PTP-er, I'm going to play the Terrific Three.....

7pm - tikay Sleepie, £11

8pm - Double Stack Main Event, £11

8.30pm - TOTTY, £5.50.

So, an outlay of £27.50.

The Super Last Longer? See next Post.

Comments

• edited October 2010

The Superest-Lastest-Longerest will get FREE ENTRY to a new Tourney which starts next Monday. (Ooooh!). The Entry Fee is £11, & it starts at 10pm next Monday. More details of that on another thread, shortly.

Rules for tonight, which I'm making up as I go along are......

To qualify for the Bragging Rights, & next Monday's £11 Free Entry, you must....

1) Play ALL THREE of tonight's Terrific Three, as outlined in OP.

2) The Winner will be the player with the LOWEST OVERALL SCORE. It's 1 point for the winner, 50 points for 50th, etc.

3) You may need to CLAIM your prize, as at this moment in time, I don't know if I can find someone to do a Spreadsheet.

4) My decision is final, I may make it up as I go along, but it's just a bit of fun for added interest, & bragging rights.

Finally, in anticipation of those who may say this is elitist, & is not within the pockets of many of you, I'm going to suggest that someone else runs a similar idea tonight, based on three lower-staked Tourneys. Make me a suggestion, & if it fits the bill, (I won't be able to manage it, or run the seperate thread) I'll sanction it, & ensure the winner also gets free entry to the new Tourney next Monday evening, worth £11.

There, something for everyone. 

• edited October 2010
    unforunatly i`m out tonite, so can i get free-entry anyway ( worth a try ) ?
  • edited October 2010
    Count me in TK, always up for a challenge !!

Will try not to 4bet shove with 34ss blinds 20/40 and 6000 chips !!! 
  • edited October 2010
    I'm in.  Love Sky Poker/Love Wednesdays
  • edited October 2010
    The valooooo is in! :)
  • edited October 2010
    I am also gonna partake in this.  Might be a bit late for the TK sleepstack tho so whoevers on my table can enjoy a few undefended blinds :p
  • edited October 2010

Scotty, your Blinds are ALWAYS up for grabs, even when you are present. Solly is a pushover, & Phil, well he's just a luckbox, oh to run as good as him.

See you later guys.

No interest yet in a lower-staked trilogy, it seems?
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonight's Super Last Longer. With Added Free Entry.:
    Count me in TK, always up for a challenge !! Will try not to 4bet shove with 34ss blinds 20/40 and 6000 chips !!! 
    Posted by goodylad21
    Please bluff away. How else will I get my early 2xUp?

• edited October 2010

The 3 'alternative' tournaments which could be used if enough interest are....

ORFORDABLE DEEPSTACK @ 7.10pm  -  £3.30
    DEEPSTACK                    @  7.15pm -  £2.20
    DEEPSTACK                    @  8.15pm -  £5.50

Total would be £11 for the three. 

This is just a suggestion as you requested but it may be seen as deepstack elitist!
    BTW......I have to work late but hope to finish early enough for at least the TOT so before you ask, sorry no, I cannot run the seperate thread :)
  • edited October 2010
    The Superest-Lastest-Longerest will get FREE ENTRY to a new Tourney which starts next Monday. (Ooooh!). The Entry Fee is £11, & it starts at 10pm next Monday. More details of that on another thread, shortly. Rules for tonight, which I'm making up as I go along are...... To qualify for the Bragging Rights, & next Monday's £11 Free Entry, you must.... 1) Play ALL THREE of tonight's Terrific Three, as outlined in OP. 2) The Winner will be the player with the LOWEST OVERALL SCORE. It's 1 point for the winner, 50 points for 50th, etc. 3) You may need to CLAIM your prize, as at this moment in time, I don't know if I can find someone to do a Spreadsheet. 4) My decision is final, I may make it up as I go along, but it's just a bit of fun for added interest, & bragging rights. Finally, in anticipation of those who may say this is elitist, & is not within the pockets of many of you, I'm going to suggest that someone else runs a similar idea tonight, based on three lower-staked Tourneys. Make me a suggestion, & if it fits the bill, (I won't be able to manage it, or run the seperate thread) I'll sanction it, & ensure the winner also gets free entry to the new Tourney next Monday evening, worth £11. There, something for everyone.       
    Posted by Tikay10
    i'll have a go but will not win due to point 4

PS how the shopping for DingDell going shall i ask LML to help you. hahaha

Dai
  • edited October 2010

Would love to enter this tonight but Wednesday is pub night for me unfortunately (fortunately??). However, I'm quite excited to here that the kick-off time for the new tourney is 10pm as I am out virtually every night in the early evening so this time will suit me down to the ground :)

• edited October 2010
    Im in...mmm......

.... should i be agro donk shann or should I actually try and win something tonight for a change?

Who knows -  I don't, but I know if your on my table it should be fun either way!
  • edited October 2010
    IM IN IM IN IM IN IM IN IM IN IM IN IM IN

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!
  • edited October 2010
    The Superest-Lastest-Longerest will get FREE ENTRY to a new Tourney which starts next Monday. (Ooooh!). The Entry Fee is £11, & it starts at 10pm next Monday. More details of that on another thread, shortly. Rules for tonight, which I'm making up as I go along are...... To qualify for the Bragging Rights, & next Monday's £11 Free Entry, you must.... 1) Play ALL THREE of tonight's Terrific Three, as outlined in OP. 2) The Winner will be the player with the LOWEST OVERALL SCORE. It's 1 point for the winner, 50 points for 50th, etc. 3) You may need to CLAIM your prize, as at this moment in time, I don't know if I can find someone to do a Spreadsheet. 4) My decision is final, I may make it up as I go along, but it's just a bit of fun for added interest, & bragging rights. Finally, in anticipation of those who may say this is elitist, & is not within the pockets of many of you, I'm going to suggest that someone else runs a similar idea tonight, based on three lower-staked Tourneys. Make me a suggestion, & if it fits the bill, (I won't be able to manage it, or run the seperate thread) I'll sanction it, & ensure the winner also gets free entry to the new Tourney next Monday evening, worth £11. There, something for everyone.       
    Posted by Tikay10
    Wakey wakey Meredonk!! :)
  • edited October 2010
    i would love to take part but my lappy with sky dont run two tables but gl to all
  • edited October 2010
    The 3 'alternative' tournaments which could be used if enough interest are.... ORFORDABLE DEEPSTACK @ 7.10pm  -  £3.30 DEEPSTACK                    @  7.15pm -  £2.20 DEEPSTACK                    @  8.15pm -  £5.50 Total would be £11 for the three.  This is just a suggestion as you requested but it may be seen as deepstack elitist! BTW......I have to work late but hope to finish early enough for at least the TOT so before you ask, sorry no, I cannot run the seperate thread :)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Sounds perfect to me, Alan, but I simply don't have time to run it, or the Thread.

So it still needs a volunteer, or alternative suggestion. Needs to be by 5.30pm latest, really, or there will not be time to make players aware.
  • edited October 2010
    Im in...mmm...... .... should i be agro donk shann or should I actually try and win something tonight for a change? Who knows -  I don't, but I know if your on my table it should be fun either way!
    Posted by BIGSHANN
    Aggro-donk Shanny. You know it makes no sense.
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonight's Super Last Longer. With Added Free Entry. : i'll have a go but will not win due to point 4 PS how the shopping for DingDell going shall i ask LML to help you. hahaha Dai
    Posted by DAIBOOT
    Save your money Boyo, there is NO WAY ON EARTH I'll allow you to win this.

I'll change the rules if I have to.

You are so bokked.
  • edited October 2010
    The DONK otherwise known as ozzie is in.wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Dont forget the biscuits Dylan you will need something 2 eat for when u bust out as usual
  • edited October 2010
    The DONK otherwise known as ozzie is in.wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Dont forget the biscuits Dylan you will need something 2 eat for when u bust out as usual
    Posted by Ozzie08
    Gramps has my stock, munches for the country now he's off that diet!!

I will be fine unless a certain player is playing tonight - FML - I still can't believe that call lol

See you later fish :)
  • edited October 2010
    ok tikay im in

• edited October 2010
    I'm tonight's Play The Presenter and I am SO doing this last longer!!!!

Fancy a side bet Tikay on who does the best? Winner buys the other coffee on Sunday?

PS- I final tabled in the Totty last night. How did you get on in both events????? ;)
  • edited October 2010
    I'm tonight's Play The Presenter and I am SO doing this last longer!!!! Fancy a side bet Tikay on who does the best? Winner buys the other coffee on Sunday? PS- I final tabled in the Totty last night. How did you get on in both events????? ;)
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    You got it, Man at TopShop.

Coffee Sunday? I'm not working on Sunday! Or am I? 

• edited October 2010
    Woof!!!   Woof!!!  and Woof!!!
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonight's Super Last Longer. With Added Free Entry. : You got it, Man at TopShop. Coffee Sunday? I'm not working on Sunday! Or am I? 
    Posted by Tikay10
    He means the coffee on the way back down from Blackpool obv :)
  • ckdckd
    edited October 2010

hey tk im happy to do a spreed 4 u on this

just let me know

do u have to play all 3 to have the last longest

• edited October 2010
    I agree with Maxally, though see your deadline has now expired.
  • edited October 2010

It's a little late to set the lower buy-in "Free Entry" Super Last Longer up for tonight, now, I'm afraid.

Happy to do it tomorrow, though, if someone can run it. Let me know, please.
  • edited October 2010
    im deffo in on this:)
  • edited October 2010
    It's a little late to set the lower buy-in "Free Entry" Super Last Longer up for tonight, now, I'm afraid. Happy to do it tomorrow, though, if someone can run it. Let me know, please.
    Posted by Tikay10
    LL for a pack of bikkies?