You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FAIR PLAY TO NUTTER

edited October 2010 in Poker Chat
just got back from playing live poker and just checked out sky poker league, to see nutter fly up the table into 1st place... i say fair play to him, he wasnt awarded for playing big stake poker so has resorted to mixing it up with high stakes and low stakes RR well done m8

Comments

• edited October 2010
    Yep, well played by nutter, I hope he gets in the team.

Though IMO it shows how flawed the new league/TSP system is when one of the sites elite players has to resort to playing RR to boost his points tally.
  • ckdckd
    edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: FAIR PLAY TO NUTTER:
    Yep, well played by nutter, I hope he gets in the team. Though IMO it shows how flawed the new league/TSP system is when one of the sites elite players has to resort to playing RR to boost his points tally.
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    always has been flawed since rr had points on it

it is very sad thought that he had to play these to have a chance to make the team

thats not a dig at him

just shows how bad the stt league is
  • edited October 2010
    Agree with all of the above RR league points is a total joke and needs sorting out
  • ckdckd
    edited October 2010
    Agree with all of the above RR league points is a total joke and needs sorting out
    Posted by debdobs_67
    quite a few of the regs on stt have asked for it to be changed be4 and the responce from sky was there happy with the rake they make from the rr games so it would stay as is

to me and many others a leauge is there to reward players who have played well not who has the most money but ow well just have to live with it
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to FAIR PLAY TO NUTTER:
    just got back from playing live poker and just checked out sky poker league, to see nutter fly up the table into 1st place... i say fair play to him, he wasnt awarded for playing big stake poker so has resorted to mixing it up with high stakes and low stakes RR well done m8
    Posted by ROBBIEROTT
    Sorry don't know which particular ' NUTTER ' you are refering to,there's so many to choose from, presenters, players,etc,etc.        Kind regards
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to FAIR PLAY TO NUTTER : Sorry don't know which particular ' NUTTER ' you are refering to,there's so many to choose from, presenters, players,etc,etc.        Kind regards
    Posted by ALIVEHAT60
    It's Nutter5932 - he is also knownas fish or donk if that helps :)
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: FAIR PLAY TO NUTTER : It's Nutter5932 - he is also knownas fish or donk if that helps :)
    Posted by dylan12
    also its half term this week so hes got more time off school to play

hes not a teacher, hes a pupil lol

• edited October 2010
    Nice 1 Benjamina, also he is destroying the Sharkcope leaderboard as usual, 6k ahead of 2nd place!
  • edited October 2010
    GL Ben. Hope to see you join TSP a.s.a.p
  • edited October 2010
    just remove the league points for russian roulettes?

can I make a massive bet on sky bet and get lots of sky poker league points because i've gambled with sky which is essentially what the rr are?
  • edited October 2010
    everytime i play RR for a few rounds he's the guy i always play.......