You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ORFORD'S MULTIBALL

edited December 2010 in Poker Chat
In Response to Win an SPT seat this November in Orford's multi-table hoedown!:
Right you 'orrible lot! Not to be outdone by Team Sky Poker, Take On Tikay and the Omahartigan league- I've come up with my own promotion for November and, to quote Lord Flasheart in Blackadder, it's as 'hot as my pants'. So- starting from next Wednesday, the 3rd Nov- we will host two MTT ' Rich Pickings ' tournaments. Starting at the same time . So far, so normal. But get this- the following Wednesday- we have THREE Rich Pickings tourneys beginning at the same time. Then the next Wednesday- it's FOUR! Then the next Wednesday...well, you get the idea. So by the final Wednesday- 1st Dec- it will SIX tourneys to multi-table! BOOM! We'll run a league table which will be based on the amount of money cashed by particiapnts. And the Top 3 of the league at the end of the five weeks will win this: 3rd- Entry into a rebuy Open 2nd- Entry into the new and improved £55 Primo! 1st- A free seat to the next Sky Poker Tour event!!!  
Posted by RICHORFORD
how much is the games if its cheap im in

also where is the next spt being held

Comments