You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonight's Sky Sports extravaganza show thread.

edited October 2010 in Poker Chat
I'm EXCITED!!!!

I'm SO excited!!

TOO EXCITED!! Just one sleep until Blackpool! YEY!!! BOOM!! and Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Mr Tikay Sir and I will be bickering, analysing and sharing DEEP abiding JOY tonight and all weekend.. and I for one CANNOT wait.

It all kicks off tonight with a rip roaring, kick A.S.S Sky Sports extravaganza.. It's going to be an AWESOME show and there may even by prizes :)

Did I mention I'm EXCITED??!!!!

So gimme your Hand IDs and your SPT messages... also any last last longer/prop bets you guys may have for this weekend..

Or even if you guys fancy setting up or challenging Tikay and I or anyone else to such a bet ..

Obviously you'll lose (Have you seen my amazing AJ 3-bet masterplay?) but it'll be a whole lotta fun trying!

So there you have it.. I'm currently packing my weekend bag.. Tikay told me I needed to remember to bring protection so I've arranged for two ex Navy Seals.. Heinz and Bruce to accompany me to Sky HQ. That should do the job no? I'm sure he said something about Prophylactics but where the hell am I going to find some flying dinosaurs in this day and age? The old fella is losing it if you ask me.

xx

Comments