You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Guilty Pleasures

edited October 2010 in The Shed
Come on all - liberate yourselves! It can be anything from an odd food combo to something more Interesting. You will not be judged :) reveal all. You know you want to get It off your chest, p.s If this thread has been done before, no prob. simply Ignore and relegate It to page 2 a.s.a.p

Comments

• edited October 2010

Aren't you supposed to start with yours????;)
  • edited October 2010
    Yep you're right. It's eating raw onion sandwiches - just as well I don't need to go out on the pull any more.
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Guilty Pleasures:
    Yep you're right. It's eating raw onion sandwiches - just as well I don't need to go out on the pull any more.
    Posted by TiaDalma

BoyfriendsHusbands, or even girl-friends? -  are over-rated, GET RID! asap!

I have oxo cube and/or gravy granuals on pasta?
  • edited October 2010
    Peanut Sqaush and Chorizo sannies
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Guilty Pleasures:
    The cold remains of Saturday nights' curry on cheese on toast for breakfast ( just the sauce, not rice ). Wash this down with a fat beaker of red wine, a hot cup of real coffee then an 'herbal' cigarette. Oh god i'm starting to become aroused just thinking about it. Still Ford Super Sunday to come then crank up some tables of online action to batter some American idiots that for some unworldly reason rate hands like A-Q whilst listening to The Velvet Underground.
    P.S - I need to grow up.
    P.P.S - Nah sod it. It's too beautiful :)  We only live once right kids ?  tee hee
    P.P.PS - If anyone hasn't  tried this already, and does, please get back to me and rate this experience.I would warmly welcome your views.
  • edited October 2010
    mmm guilty pleasures.......

Fruit & Nut Toblerone dipped in Fosters....
    Also, just ran out of andrex so have had to wipe my fartbox on a warm, fluffy towel.

very luxurious I can tell you.
  • edited October 2010
    NICE ONE EMILYEGG LUCKY YOU FOR HAVING FLUFFY TOWEL,S HOW DO YOU GET THEM FLUFFY, MINE ARE ALWAYS ROCK HARD XXXX
  • edited October 2010
    mmm guilty pleasures....... Fruit & Nut Toblerone dipped in Fosters.... Also, just ran out of andrex so have had to wipe my fartbox on a warm, fluffy towel. very luxurious I can tell you.
    Posted by emilyegg
    Do you wash the towels after or chuck them away?
  • edited October 2010
    mmm guilty pleasures....... Fruit & Nut Toblerone dipped in Fosters.... Also, just ran out of andrex so have had to wipe my fartbox on a warm, fluffy towel. very luxurious I can tell you.
    Posted by emilyegg
    It's refreshing to know that the age of romanticism is still alive in this grubby and cynical world.
  • edited October 2010
    NICE ONE EMILYEGG LUCKY YOU FOR HAVING FLUFFY TOWEL,S HOW DO YOU GET THEM FLUFFY, MINE ARE ALWAYS ROCK HARD XXXX
    Posted by paige55
    I steal them from the neighbours washing line when she pops round to talk to my missus.
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Guilty Pleasures : Do you wash the towels after or chuck them away?
    Posted by Neildown
    I replace them back on the neighbours rotary airer at 4am-ish, unless their lights are still on...........then I just chuck them in their wheelie-bin.
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Guilty Pleasures : It's refreshing to know that the age of romanticism is still alive in this grubby and cynical world.
    Posted by shelski
    I am a modern day Sacha Distel ;0)
  • edited October 2010
    Posted by paige55
    I believe the magic elixir necessary here is called fabric conditioner. However in my experience the kind of people that buy fabric conditioner rarely do it to recieve aforementioned benefits Serves me right for generalising, and, as we all know, ALL generalisations are wrong.
    Maybe it's not called Comfort for nothing ?
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Guilty Pleasures : I am a modern day Sacha Distel ;0)
    Posted by emilyegg
    This is REALLY funny lol. U r a sick puppy, Thank you so much :) xxxxxxxxxxxx You have just cheered me up immeasurably.