You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tournament credits

edited October 2010 in Poker Chat
After winning a seat in a sat, i then could not play the tourney later. so de registered and found that my ntry fee was swallowed up and not availible to me.
A suggestion is that if someone wins a seat in a sat and then de registers they would have a tournament credit to that value. Itery simple and fair.

Comments

• edited October 2010
    good idea Mr ivey but surely you have enough money to cover anything :P
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Tournament credits:
    After winning a seat in a sat, i then could not play the tourney later. so de registered and found that my ntry fee was swallowed up and not availible to me. A suggestion is that if someone wins a seat in a sat and then de registers they would have a tournament credit to that value. Itery simple and fair.
    Posted by 1MINDMAN
    Hi

What usually is done if someone cannot play in a sat, they contact Customer Care, who normaly put them into one they can play in.
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Tournament credits:
    After winning a seat in a sat, i then could not play the tourney later. so de registered and found that my ntry fee was swallowed up and not availible to me. A suggestion is that if someone wins a seat in a sat and then de registers they would have a tournament credit to that value. Itery simple and fair.
    Posted by 1MINDMAN
    contact customer care and they may register you for the same tourney that you originally qualified for on another day.