You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

are you tired too

edited October 2010 in Area 51
i'm getting sick of saying nice river ... as they hit yet again like clockwork ... oh yes and the table chip leader bias  ... it's getting very sick  ...  or is it i'm just an unlucky player ... maybe i need to join the any two dot com club

Comments

• edited October 2010
    In Response to are you tired too:
    i'm getting sick of saying nice river ... as they hit yet again like clockwork ... oh yes and the table chip leader bias  ... it's getting very sick  ...  or is it i'm just an unlucky player ... maybe i need to join the any two dot com club
    Posted by shedhed
    They could have thier own jingle, like that car advert...

weplayany2cards.com, weplayany2cards.com, weplayany2cards.com any any any any.

weplayany2cards.com – any suit, any number, any picture, any junk, from 27 off k7 suited.

weplayany2cards.com, weplayany2cards.com, weplayany2cards.com, any any any any.

weplayany2cards.com – play premium hands and lose lots of pots, youll win more money when you bink the lot with...

weplayany2cards.com, weplayany2cards.com, weplayany2cards.com any any any any.

weplayany2cards.com – increase your bankroll now at weplayany2cards.com.
  • edited October 2010
    lol i got busted out of totty with a 7 on the river to give them there straight...

feel your pain
  • edited October 2010
    i love the gingle ...  if there was a site of that name it would have plenty of players ... still being honest it's not the players who call big bets with nothing... it's the software that's programmed to play that way .. chasers win on river ... the table chip leader can play any two and wins 95% of the time ... have pocket kings,queens or jacks and the raggy ace caller will either hit his ace or trips on flop with the rag .. it's getting too stinky to play on-line poker