You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Moscow Roubles & Troubles - New Blog

edited August 2009 in Poker Chat

See Blog Section, it's not listed under "tikay", but under "Official Sky Poker.com Blog".

Alternatively, go to "COMMUNITY", & press the picture of me at the top of the page. I'm the one in the splendid jacket.

It's a bit of a long-winded read, I do tend to go on a bit, but I hope you enjoy it.

Comments

• edited August 2009

Please ignore the comments that Draig & Orford have made on my latest Blog.

I have consulted with my Legal Representatives.
  • edited August 2009
    Well that's put me off going to Russia lol

I got the 'sneak preview' a few days ago when you were not quite quick enough with the DELETE button ;-) haha

Great story, but sorry about the ending.

• edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Moscow Roubles & Troubles - New Blog:
    Well that's put me off going to Russia lol I got the 'sneak preview' a few days ago when you were not quite quick enough with the DELETE button ;-) haha Great story, but sorry about the ending.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Lol, I thought someone might see it!

I posted it on Forum, then immediately realised it was not really Forum material, but might make up into a Blog if I spruced it up, & added a few 'photos.

But I'm a bit fussy with Blogging, I like them "just so", so they take a lot of messing about with to get right. I hate Typos, poor spelling, poor Presentation, & so I've yet to write anything, anywhere, which I was happy with.

Once it's up, it's too late - people see you through what you write, & how you write.

I have a hundred or more such stories in my head, maybe one day I'll find time to write a few more.
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Moscow Roubles & Troubles - New Blog:
    Well that's put me off going to Russia lol I got the 'sneak preview' a few days ago when you were not quite quick enough with the DELETE button ;-) haha Great story, but sorry about the ending.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Hehehehe I saw it too, but from what Ed says shouldnt this story be handled with kid gloves?, cough, cough rofl.