You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Congrats Mickjenn on winning the £220 2 months in a row

2»

Comments

• edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Congrats Mickjenn on winning the £220 2 months in a row:
    What would happen if mick jenn got into team sky poker?? Would he have a voice here then???
    Posted by donkeyplop
    Mick tells me it has been about a year since his ban. That is a long time.

Mick should be able to give us strategy advice on how to win big mtts in the clinic for example surely its time to let him loose on us again!?
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Congrats Mickjenn on winning the £220 2 months in a row : Maybe this isn't the time or the place, but i think Mick deserves one last chance and i would ask the suits to please consider giving him his forum and chat privileges back on a LAST CHANCE basis. Mick has been nothing but a gentleman to me and is a very active part of the community at the SPT events, and previously a very active (if a little naive at times) forum member. The fact he continues to be a very loyal, prominent and successful member of the site can only be commended. Of course, i don't condone the behavior that got his bans in the first place but im sure Mick will learn from this. Bring back Mick please we need his banter round here imo
    Posted by GREGHOGG
     +1 & wp Mick on winning 2 in a row
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Congrats Mickjenn on winning the £220 2 months in a row : Mick tells me it has been about a year since his ban. That is a long time. Mick should be able to give us strategy advice on how to win big mtts in the clinic for example surely its time to let him loose on us again!?
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    I think we all want Micky to have his chat back, but like Tikay and others have said several times, its a matter for Mick and the suits to discuss. Having bring back chat topics on the forum does the opposite to helping. I've encouraged Mick to have a word ON HIS OWN with Des and others this weeekend to try and sort something out. I hope they go back on their decision, like some1 else said. Life doesn't mean life anymore, people are released for good behaviour, and I think Mick's behaviour has been admirable.
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Congrats Mickjenn on winning the £220 2 months in a row : Mick tells me it has been about a year since his ban. That is a long time. Mick should be able to give us strategy advice on how to win big mtts in the clinic for example surely its time to let him loose on us again!?
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    +1  congrats mick you overloaded lunchbox you .
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Congrats Mickjenn on winning the £220 2 months in a row : I think we all want Micky to have his chat back, but like Tikay and others have said several times, its a matter for Mick and the suits to discuss. Having bring back chat topics on the forum does the opposite to helping. I've encouraged Mick to have a word ON HIS OWN with Des and others this weeekend to try and sort something out. I hope they go back on their decision, like some1 else said. Life doesn't mean life anymore, people are released for good behaviour, and I think Mick's behaviour has been admirable.
    Posted by FlashFlush
    if you think this, keep your comments to yourself then

Usually i would agree, but in this instance it will spread awareness in a quite proper way imo. it probably wont have any effect on any decision but to say it will do the opposite of helping is nonsense.

• edited October 2010

I don,t know him but well done Mickjenn

Results speak for themselves and you,ve certainly had some over last few weeks

Hopefully cu in Blackpool and get some tips

• edited October 2010
    Only just seen this .............. you jammy B@$!@£)

Well done m8 - What a double!!!!!!
  • edited October 2010
    Wow, seriously well done fella
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Congrats Mickjenn on winning the £220 2 months in a row : I think we all want Micky to have his chat back, but like Tikay and others have said several times, its a matter for Mick and the suits to discuss. Having bring back chat topics on the forum does the opposite to helping. I've encouraged Mick to have a word ON HIS OWN with Des and others this weeekend to try and sort something out. I hope they go back on their decision, like some1 else said. Life doesn't mean life anymore, people are released for good behaviour, and I think Mick's behaviour has been admirable.
    Posted by FlashFlush
    +1

I've never met Mickey live but I chat regularly with him on msn and know how he feels about his ban. Any reprieve has to come from Sky not forum pressure.
  • edited October 2010
    congrats both 1st and 2nd
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Congrats Mickjenn on winning the £220 2 months in a row : if you think this, keep your comments to yourself then Usually i would agree, but in this instance it will spread awareness in a quite proper way imo. it probably wont have any effect on any decision but to say it will do the opposite of helping is nonsense.
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    I'm just repeating what Tikay said. So you can have your opinion but I'm just quoting a highly influential and important part of Skypoker staff.

If you think I'm trying to stump the idea of Mick getting his chat back you couldn't be more wrong! Me and Mick talk nearly every day and our history is a long way behind us, we regually talk about hands and try and help each other out. I would love to see him get his chat back, but at the moment we are not helping
  • edited January 2011
    If Mick did get onto Team Sky Poker, couldn't they just overdub his voice like they used to do with Gerry Adams?

Just a thought....
  • edited January 2011
    If Mick did get onto Team Sky Poker, couldn't they just overdub his voice like they used to do with Gerry Adams? Just a thought....
    Posted by KnackersYa
    I wonder what that voice over bloke does now ?