You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Lets get Mickjenn1s chat back!

edited February 2011 in Poker Chat
Lets see how many posts we can get about this so mickjenn1 can get posting again! A year is long enough without him!

Comments

• edited October 2010
    I dont know the guy but he sounds like a good laugh, give him another chance sky.
  • edited October 2010
    In danger of repeating myself here, but on the other thread HERE i make a case for it.

Comeback Micky!

• edited October 2010
    I would add my name to those who would love to see Mick allowed a final chance!

He is a great asset to Sky and a very loyal customer to the brand.
  • edited October 2010
    That's all we need, his chat back.  I can see the LOL in the chat box as he takes down the third £220 in a row as the FT closes...

Actually, he's always seemed a top bloke at the SPTs I've met him at and nice to chat to.  So I agree, bring back Mick.
  • edited October 2010

I think Mickey is a great guy as does almost everyone who knows him. I'd love to see him back on the forum and think Sky should give him another chance, but ........

This isn't the way to achieve that. We've seen it happen before and Sky won't be seen to be pressurised by the forum on an issue like this. If Mickey is to get a reprieve then it has to be seen to come from Sky not as a result of a number of forum posts. I understand the motives and reasons of guys like Greg (who I respect greatly) in wanting to see the ban lifted, but I don't believe that this is the way to do it.

I will be sending a PM to Sky Bernie asking for Mickey's reinstatement to be considered. Representations for Mickey, done quietly and privately, from respected members might just have more effect.

• edited October 2010
    Yeh, I think a year is long enough.  He has surely learned his lesson.  Seriously, when this guy walks down west street, about 20 scruffy kids follow him round just wanting to be him.  He throws fivers at them from the previous evenings winnings......all hail the king of crewe
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Lets get Mickjenn1s chat back!:
    I think Mickey is a great guy as does almost everyone who knows him. I'd love to see him back on the forum and think Sky should give him another chance, but ........ This isn't the way to achieve that. We've seen it happen before and Sky won't be seen to be pressurised by the forum on an issue like this. If Mickey is to get a reprieve then it has to be seen to come from Sky not as a result of a number of forum posts. I understand the motives and reasons of guys like Greg (who I respect greatly) in wanting to see the ban lifted, but I don't believe that this is the way to do it. I will be sending a PM to Sky Bernie asking for Mickey's reinstatement to be considered. Representations for Mickey, done quietly and privately, from respected members might just have more effect.
    Posted by elsadog
    So what you are saying is that, to quote skymod_4, "this thread serves no useful purpose":)

I will send a PM to Sky_Bernie also.
  • edited October 2010
    i am fully behind this even if he is an old luckbox, get him back top bloke! dont know circs he got banned though
  • edited October 2010
    i think were wasting our time tho, sky made a point with him as he was quite popular and had a arguement which got out of hand and banned him 4 life..... bring back the mick me says
  • edited October 2010
    I dont know him, but no one should be banned for life, everyone deserves another chance.

btw what did he do
  • edited October 2010
    the mans a legend
  • edited October 2010
    Again never met him but would be good to get this ban overturned,maybe meet in the middle and just give him his forum voice back and leave chatbox ban in place for a bit??

• edited October 2010
    In Response to Lets get Mickjenn1s chat back!:
    Lets see how many posts we can get about this so mickjenn1 can get posting again! A year is long enough without him!
    Posted by the_gibb
    I don't why he's been banned,maybe he's an impolite fellow??? either way he don't need this,he lets his cards do the talking. Cardwise this dude is a Class act,and GL to him.            Kind regards                                  
  • edited November 2010
    WHAT DID HE DO?But i agree he is a really good player,skinned me last week,lol
  • edited November 2010
    Hasn't this been tried??? repeatedly???? Didn't work then & don't think it will work now

Not saying he shouldn't get his chat back just that forum pressure has never achieved the reinstatement of a player to chat or forum previously. There must have been 10 - 20 threads over the last 12 months to get Mickjens ban lifted, all to no avail i'm afraid
  • edited November 2010
    I would add my name to those who would love to see Mick allowed a final chance! He is a great asset to Sky and a very loyal customer to the brand.
    Posted by phil12uk
    +1
  • edited November 2010

I would like to see Mick get one last chance his Banter has been missed a lot & he is a Top Bloke
  • edited November 2010
    He's hilarious!
  • edited November 2010
    Hasn't this been tried??? repeatedly???? Didn't work then & don't think it will work now Not saying he shouldn't get his chat back just that forum pressure has never achieved the reinstatement of a player to chat or forum previously. There must have been 10 - 20 threads over the last 12 months to get Mickjens ban lifted, all to no avail i'm afraid
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    Aiii. Met him too and he's a great guy & a tremendous player, but maybe he wasn't completely compatible with forums and their rules haha, and I think we know that all anyone's doing by posting here is wearing out their fingers lol.
  • edited November 2010
    Mick is a top bloke, always buys the beers, met him loads of times, gives loads of advice to help my game and would be great in the poker clinic and on the phone in the shows discussing hands.

Would love to see him re-instated, time served for sure!

Dave
  • edited November 2010

yeah mick is a top guy met him at every spt ive been to

give him one last chance your happy to let him play on the site be fare
  • edited November 2010
    i think he has served nis punishment and should be allowed back,mind you...his results have been amazing since the ban so maybe he  wont want it back lol....
  • edited November 2010
    O come on Sky...... Mick's a True Sky Hero.. Get him back in the Game
  • edited November 2010
    I was the person who he had the 'clash', shall we call it, which lead to his ban some time ago.

I did email Sky a while back saying that I too thought he should have his forum ban recinded and stand by that.
  • edited November 2010
    i don't think you would find a single person on this forum that wouldnt want Mick to get his voice back, i don't think for a second that threads like this will hold any weight with sky but, surly everyone deserves a second chance?
  • edited November 2010
    fair play to you scotty. but i for 1 think he shud stay banned lol only jokin mick bring the ledge back.del
  • edited November 2010
    I was the person who he had the 'clash', shall we call it, which lead to his ban some time ago. I did email Sky a while back saying that I too thought he should have his forum ban recinded and stand by that.
    Posted by scotty77
    RESPECT SCOTTY

I WITNESSED WHAT HAPPENED AT THE TIME AND THOUGHT MICK DESERVED TO GET BANNED.
    ALSO THINK SOME OF HIS FRIENDS AND FANS MADE THINGS WORSE AND LET HIM DOWN BADLY.
    SAYING THAT ,IF SCOTTY IS WILLING TO FORGIVE AND MOVE ON , I HOPE SKY WILL GIVE MICK
    ANOTHER CHANCE.
    EVEN HARDENED CRIMINALS GET OUT OF JAIL ON PROBATION.
  • edited November 2010
    ive just bin speakin to mick on the phone and he would like to thank every 1 ove you for the support and scotty for his input which he thinks could have a big influence on the matter.del
  • edited November 2010
    ive just bin speakin to mick on the phone and he would like to thank every 1 ove you for the support and scotty for his input which he thinks could have a big influence on the matter.del
    Posted by DELTA
    SURPRISED HE IS ALLOWED TO USE A PHONE :)
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Lets get Mickjenn1s chat back! : SURPRISED HE IS ALLOWED TO USE A PHONE :)
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    Or able to:)