You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

wizards daily cooler

edited October 2010 in Area 51
I had k/10  and got raised in the big bling with pocket 10s   ,150  to call ,called,the flop k/10, 5,  i was low stacked raised all in and there endif the story same old same old ,im begining to think its my laptop ,a technical issue ,how do you guys win on here help the wizard

Comments

• edited October 2010
    haven't u been told how to post your hand history before?

• edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: wizards daily cooler:
    haven't u been told how to post your hand history before?
    Posted by christiann
    hello no im not sure to post my hand history ,i just got emptied on the cash tables again done for tonite ,again i was leading going into the flop a/8 against a/7  and he caught his 7 ,ahrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  ,anyone got any suggestions ,?  keep it clean plz
  • edited October 2010
    thats why you fold pre with k10. personally.
  • edited October 2010
    Fold or shove pre if you're short stacked.
    Suggestions- learn to post your hands in the poker clinic.Will be far more constructive than your daily whinge.
    You'll get good advice which will help your game improve.
  • edited October 2010
    Fold or shove pre if you're short stacked. Suggestions- learn to post your hands in the poker clinic.Will be far more constructive than your daily whinge. You'll get good advice which will help your game improve.
    Posted by Mohican
    Its not that hard poker someone calls you in when your in front there no decision to make really, if i was making mistakes or on tilt i cud handle the bad beats ,i just got caught again,my pre flop raise called all by a/j ,i had pocket Qs  ,the problem for me on sky is i never catch a flop when im in front never ,hence the daily whinge lol   ,i have a theory its my laptop ,its a small thing ? 
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: wizards daily cooler : Its not that hard poker someone calls you in when your in front there no decision to make really, if i was making mistakes or on tilt i cud handle the bad beats ,i just got caught again,my pre flop raise called all by a/j ,i had pocket Qs  ,the problem for me on sky is i never catch a flop when im in front never ,hence the daily whinge lol   ,i have a theory its my laptop ,its a small thing ? 
    Posted by wingwizard
    When I read those words I fear we've already lost you to the Area 51 dark-side. They start blaming the host site whenever they lose. You haven't won the hand until you're 100% (best 5 out of 7) or the opponent folds. Until then... well it's down to your play and luck :)

• edited October 2010
    You say you got caught again, but without the hand being posted, nobody can offers pointers on the hand.

• edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: wizards daily cooler : When I read those words I fear we've already lost you to the Area 51 dark-side. They start blaming the host site whenever they lose. You haven't won the hand until you're 100% (best 5 out of 7) or the opponent folds. Until then... well it's down to your play and luck :)  
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    did i blame the site ?  
  • edited October 2010
    post hand then people will care and maybe give u some advice regardless whether u fave or not

also can u not post these in area 51 where people prefer to read them rather then leave it to the mods

• edited October 2010
    Hi

To post a hand, go to "May Tables, find the hand you want to post, copy the hand, then start a new discussion in the poker clinic and past the hand into the box.
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to wizards daily cooler:
    I had k/10  and got raised in the big bling with pocket 10s   ,150  to call ,called,the flop k/10, 5,  i was low stacked raised all in and there endif the story same old same old ,im begining to think its my laptop ,a technical issue ,how do you guys win on here help the wizard
    Posted by wingwizard
    No day would be complete without your whingeing ' Wizzy ' keep it up as I'm sure you will.                                         Kind regards
  • edited October 2010
    "I had k/10  and got raised in the big blind with pocket 10s"
    "Its not that hard poker someone calls you in when your in front"

These are ur quotes yet they contradict each other...............hardly a cooler when u were behind throughout!
  • edited October 2010
    "I had k/10  and got raised in the big blind with pocket 10s" "Its not that hard poker someone calls you in when your in front" These are ur quotes yet they contradict each other...............hardly a cooler when u were behind throughout!
    Posted by phil12uk
    I can tell you're a teacher, clever clogs - I can't even understand the second quote ;-)