You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

MC, TOTP & SPT (***OFFICIAL LIVE SHOW THREAD***)

edited October 2010 in Poker Chat
Hartigan & Harris will be live on Sky Poker (or Sly Poker, as I incorrectly tweeted earlier) at 8pm with tonight's edition of Master Cash.

We'll be analysing some almost-live Hold'em action, counting down the biggest TV pots of the week and catching up with the team at the Sky Poker Tour event in Blackpool.

As always, we welcome your questions and comments: e-mail skyopen@bskyb.com or post in this thread.

As far as topics for this evening's show are concerned...

I'll be reading out some of the best contributions to Rubes375's "You know you're a grinder when..." THREAD.  If you have something witty to add, please post it here.

We'll also be testing Trevor's Talent for Trivia!  As you know, Mr Harris loves a complicated pub quiz question.  So, let's see how much random knowledge is locked away in Trevor's brain.  Send in your questions - and, if you come up with a particularly complex conundrum that has my co-host completely confounded, you may just win a spot prize :)

Comments