You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The dance dances on

Hi all

The Orfordable Saturday, this is a 10 handed tournamnt, the cot is £3.30, for this you get a 5K starting chipstack, and 12 minute blinds.

Good luck all

If you wish to register for this beauty, please click here (Goes to the poker lobby), thank you.

Comments

• edited October 2010
    In Response to The dance dances on:
    Hi all The Orfordable Saturday, this is a 10 handed tournamnt, the cot is £3.30, for this you get a 5K starting chipstack, and 12 minute blinds. Good luck all If you wish to register for this beauty, please click here (Goes to the poker lobby), thank you.
    Posted by acebarry10

A cot for £3.30? I'll let my friend know AB as they are expecting a new poker face soon! ;)

On a serious note, as much as I'd love to star in one of these I'm always on partner duty on Saturday nights, doh :/

• edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: The dance dances on:
    In Response to The dance dances on : A cot for £3.30? I'll let my friend know AB as they are expecting a new poker face soon! ;) On a serious note, as much as I'd love to star in one of these I'm always on partner duty on Saturday nights, doh :/
    Posted by DaveOwlX
    what u mean to say is youve been out all day at the football :]]]]]]